Tell me again how buying direct is easier than resale

Minniesgal

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to add on points at VGF for three weeks now. First I emailed my guide and he didn't reply. Then I called him and got his out of office who said to call another guide which I did. The second guide asked me to call the first one when he was back so I have emailed him again and he hasn't replied and can't get him to answer his phone.

Spending money should not be this hard

Begining to think he is upset with me as I cancelled my waitlist for VGC points and bought them resale. Time for a new guide me thinks.

I have been trying to add on points at VGF for three weeks now. First I emailed my guide and he didn't reply. Then I called him and got his out of office who said to call another guide which I did. The second guide asked me to call the first one when he was back so I have emailed him again and he hasn't replied and can't get him to answer his phone.

Begining to think he is upset with me as I cancelled my waitlist for VGC points and bought them resale. Time for a new guide me thinks.

You're probably aware of this, but today is the last day to get VGF at the original $145 price, so if you still haven't reached a guide and still intend to buy there today's the day!!!

Yeah, shouldn't have been a difficult process. We changed guides and ours is off-the-charts excellent. The smoothness of our transaction MAY just sway me to buy direct from now on! Seriously, she was magnificent!

Nothing like spending a boatload of money and being ecstatic about it!:boat:

Call the main sales number and ask for a manager. Explain what you've already been thru and that you are trying to purchase VGF today before the price goes up.

It isn't unfortunately as simple as buy today for me. They can't sell to me immediately I have to go to Florida which I am trying to organize. They were supported to be confirming they locked in the price but nothing.

I finally got a hold of them and got it sorted, they have to do something complicated because we are expats from the UK but it has been approved. Finally 50 points VGF. the great thing about buying today instead of waiting until we are in Florida in August is we have an August UY so that means we should get 2013 points.

no Aug 2012 points

It isn't unfortunately as simple as buy today for me. They can't sell to me immediately I have to go to Florida which I am trying to organize. They were supported to be confirming they locked in the price but nothing.

I finally got a hold of them and got it sorted, they have to do something complicated because we are expats from the UK but it has been approved. Finally 50 points VGF. the great thing about buying today instead of waiting until we are in Florida in August is we have an August UY so that means we should get 2012 points.

no Aug 2012 points

Resort isn't open in August, so no points to be had.

First August points will be 2013. Not that you couldn't borrow them into the 2012 year. Somewhat unfortunate for those with 2012 use years not past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter