tell me about your up coming disney trips.

my next trip is in 4 days!:cool1: I'll definitely post while I'm there, but mostly on my TR and Shelby if you need a dose of disney... here ya go!...:

disney2004.jpg

yeah! i needed one too! sorry they're big!

disney-world-florida.jpg

thanks for the pictures

i finally finished the work i was doing. i'm going to order something, then put some of the money back for my 2010 trip. (yeah i'm saving already. lol)

I am not going for another 2 years cause i got back May 4th. I want to go backk!!!

Let's see...

August is set for the 24th-29th. We're staying at Old Key West. We're eating at Le Cellier, Biergarten, Olivia's, Mama Melrose's, and Tony's Town Square. My friend Nora is coming with us.

December is tenatively booked. We're heading down the 30th (of November)-5th. We're tenatively eating at Hollywood & Vine, The Plaza Restaurant, Kona Cafe, and Le Cellier. We're booked at Teppan Edo on the first with a Candlelight Processional package. Our tenative speaker is Patti LaBelle. As of right now, nobody's coming with us and our hotel is TBD.

Im goinggg in augustt!
I can't wait, even though its going to be extremly hot.
My family went last year around the same time so we are used to it. :rotfl:
Happpyyy and uber exciteddd!

I'm going to Disneyland on the last week of August this year with my family and best friend.... maybe. It all depends on when I need to be at university, when my little sister needs to be at boarding school, and when my older sister gets off work. If we do not go then, I may take a trip in april-may 08 to disneyland with my friend and maybe my older sister. We will be waiting until we get my dimploma marks.

Im going to Disney World July 25th.
I'll be there on my birthday, July 27th.
Im staying at the Polynesian, its my first time staying at the Poly. so Im excited.

I'm going to Disney Land June of 2009. I'm going with the dance performance team which I'm joining tommorrow since I'm quitting competition. So I'm not exactly sure on the dates yet since they havent been release yet but we still have to try out for Disneys Magic Music Days. But the performance team I'm joining made it into Disney Magic Music Days last year so there pretty confident they'll be excepted again. Were most like going to go for 3 or 4 nights and stay at either the Howard Johnson or Paradise Pier.

We might be going for Halloween this year, and are definitely going November 30- Dec.7th this year.

I would have loved to go down for Star Wars Weekend this year, but it's just too hot in June. Maybe next year... :(
Not like...September 17th to October 1st perhaps? :(

Anyway, I'm going 9/17 - 10/1. Really looking forward to doing the MNSSHP again, since last year's was just amazing. Staying at POP, and on the DDP. Particularly excited for my ADRs at Raglan Road and Kona.

I'm in a total disney mood too, Shelby. All week I've been watching home videos of our trip last year and I've been really digging into my trip planning. I can'ttttt wait to start packing and get my order for gardengrocer and have my disney vouchers and stuff arrive.

Our plane will land around 11 am at MCO on September 17th. Then we plan to stroll around the airport just sort of taking in the moment. Buy some krispy kremes for the room, and then hop on the ME. Once we get checked in (we're hoping for a lakeside room.) I'm going to run as fast as I can to the foodcourt/giftshop, since I just l-o-v-e the place. Order a burger, fries and tie dye cheesecake, and of course buy my refillable mug. After we eat we're just gonna go wherever the moment takes us.

blahblahblah I could talk about Disney all day.

We always go during P&PP but we've never actually been to the event. I really really want to, though.

Well, this isn't quite an " upcoming trip " but I just got back from a 5 day trip to Disneyland.
Aah, I love it there!
But it's just so dang hot! -_-

Hey guys, I know this is a shameless self-promotion plug haha, but I'm a local to WDW and post disney pics on my flickr account daily, so you guys could check that out if you want your disney fix from a teen perspective. :cool1:
flickr.com/photos/kevkev44

It's too damn hot though right now in FL, and especially with the crowds it makes some people miserable. I actually like it though, I'm one of those weird people who enjoys the heat. Hmmm...

we are going in....(checks ticker) 1 month 2 weeks & 5 days.

my family (mom, dad, sis & me) AAAANDDDD hopefully my bf derek!!
we're staying in a family suite at ASMu (very excited, never stayed in one before) for 9 days!
all of out reservations are made for 5, because we're couting on derek coming. the only thing stopping him is that his lacrosse team is doing amazingly well and they may make it to the finals....which happens to be during our WDW trip!!
And it's a once in a lfietime opportunity type of thing for him so i totally understand if he doesn't come.
but i find myself secretly cheering for the OTHER teams he plays hoping that they'll lose so he can come!! :rotfl:

So hopefully they get knocked out of the playoffs soon...I'm getting very antsy!!

I will be leaving for WDW on July 18. We're staying at the CR and have priority seating one night for Boma.

I'm so excited!

i'm also going the summer of 2010 as a graduation present! i'm going with my mom, dad, and sister. my sister and i each get to bring a friend so then my friend and i can go and do whatever. i'm so excited :]

I'm not going anytime soon that I'm aware of. Plans for April and May were axed because of my brothers work and school schedule. But there's still hope for summer, or maybe going without him, or maybe in 2011.
If we do go, we'll probably be staying at a house, it's like 15 minutes from Disney and beautiful. My parents used it this year and loved it. The only thing they didn't like about having a house was that the parking was a bit expensive.
So if we do that, we'll probably get 7 day park hoppers (we'll probably axe the waterparks, rest of the family isn't big on that), and used most of it up. We'll shop around Orlando and probably do a few things in the area.
And depending on how things work out, possibly a cruise (probably RCCL, DCL is too expensive).

But that's just how I think it would be. I might not be going back for years. Heck, the next chance I may have is IF I were to get into the ICP.

I'm going sometime in January 09 too! I have a really long Winter Break at college, so my parents are taking me, and possibly my brother and his wife, to Disney in mid to late January for a week. I'm excited.

Then I might be taking some friends of mine to Disney in May 09, as a reunion of sorts. We'll have just finished our first year of college, most of us are going to school nowhere near eachother, so why not go to Disney and reunite again? =D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter