• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about Windsor Palms ...

Drove through once when we we were looking at townhomes and seemed nice. It is about 2-3 years older then Windsor Hills. The only concerning thing that I have seen on the DIS lately is part of it smelling from a water or sewer treatment area next door. I am sure you can search and find the threads on it.

Windsor Palms is a nice gated vacation rental resort close to Disney. You might also want to check out its 'sister' resort, Windsor Hills.

Stayed at Windsor Palms back in June and we loved it. No smell at all and it's just as convienent as WH. We stayed in a 4 bedroom home with a pool so we only made it to the club house once on our arrival day while we were waiting for the house to be ready. It's very nice there.

We stayed there in Apr. 2005 in a 4 br home and loved it. Great location and no odor. There were 9 of us and didn't feel the least bit cramped! :cloud9: We were so busy visiting the parks and swimming in our own pool that we never even stopped by the clubhouse. My neighbor says they have a 50 seat movie theater and even though they have a schedule, if no one else is there, they will show what you ask them.

We sayed at WP in March 2007. We were in a 6 bedroom house at the back of the property. We did have a problem with odor since the wind was blowing from the east (of course, that doesn't usually happen). The odor is from the sewage treatment plant that is next to the property.:scared:

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter