Tell me about using meal plan at WP Express

lemondog

<font color=darkorchid>My twins fight over who too
We have decided to try WPE for dinner one night. We have never eaten there and will be on the regular dining plan. The salads and flatbreads look like entrees to me but not sure if they would fall under the category of appetizer therefore not eligible on the regular plan. What has been your experience? Also, what would you recommend for dinner...it all looks so yummy!

WGPE is my fave place in all of disney! The food is to die for. Bacon wrapped meatloaf with mashed pot and onion straws is my fave dish. Best I ever had. So is the spagetti and meatballs. Omg its heaven. The meatballs are spectacular!

The salad is considered an entree but im not sure about the flatbread. Pizza is available as a CS credit thou.

WGPE is my fave place in all of disney! The food is to die for. Bacon wrapped meatloaf with mashed pot and onion straws is my fave dish. Best I ever had. So is the spagetti and meatballs. Omg its heaven. The meatballs are spectacular!

The salad is considered an entree but im not sure about the flatbread. Pizza is available as a CS credit thou.

Great! It is actually pizza not flatbread that I was referring to. Got the name mixed up with another restaurant. Thanks for the info!

None of the dining plans include appetizers at a counter service location.

Even if you are on the deluxe, you're entitled to an entree, drink and dessert at WP Express. No appetizer.

At any rate, yes, you can have pizza or a salad for your entree.

WPE-our favorite CS hands down. Both locations though Marketplace has more options and seating

Here's some of our favs...

The Meatloaf

Had it for the first (and 2nd time ) this trip. Soooo Goooodddd!

Meatball pizza

Chicken Caesar Salad-entree

Salmon-very good!

Chicken Alfredo

Pizza from Westside WPE

Key Lime Pie-Westside

Creme Brulee

Cheesecake

I can recommend everything we tried at WPE. Including breakfast.

Happy Dining!

We love WPE!!! It's counter service but we have a full meal there. It's just not like 'other' cs places.
But, I've had the same thing at both spots...Marketplace and West Side. I now refuse to go back to West Side. The meatloaf pizza I had at Marketplace was to die for. At West Side? It was terrible!! The seating left a lot to be desired and it just didn't look as clean.

But I love ordering my meal, paying for it and then finding a table. A CM then brings me my order. Love it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter