Tell me about Tutto Italia..

BranNich

Mouseketeer
Just booked a November ADR at Tutto Italia. The reviews on this thread seem pretty mixed so now I'm wondering if we should change that one. Has anyone been there lately? What did you think?

My husband and I went last fall and loved it. Great food and atmosphere, however not sure how kid friendly it was.

We switched a park day and could get a lunch reservation last June and took it. (Had planned to visit AK but changed to EPCOT 24 hours before). We really liked it, good service, good food. It was a pricey meal. but we were were on the meal plan, so did not care. We had a almost 1, 3, and 5 year old... which they were too nice too, so I would not hesitate to bring children there.

I had dinner there last week and enjoyed it. I was seated outside and loved "people watching" as I dined. I had the penne caprese which was delicious. The fresh mozzarella was YUMMY! I also had the dessert sampler which had small portions of three desserts. I didn't have much of the dessert because I was so stuffed from the bread and entree... It was all very good and I will definately be back. Next time I will bring my little ones as I think they'd enjoy it as well. I would definately recommend it. :thumbsup2

I'm Italian and from the Northeast (land of Italian-Americans!) and ate at Tutto this past February. Wouldn't say they have the most traditional Italian-American menu, but their food was excellent. It was easily the second best meal of our trip, and we ate at a LOT of signatures. The food was very fresh and clean-tasting; we had a delicious fish dish that was so full of lemon and garlic, yet well-balanced. It is pricey,. but if you're on the DDP, for 1 TS, it really can't be beat.

I've chimed in on this topic a few times here and there, so I might as well keep it going.

Add 1 more to the I love its. Never in my 3 times eating here did I ever have an ADR. All 3 times we were seated within 10 minutes or less. The best part is, it was roughly 4:00 - 5:00 so a perfect time to eat & we always requested to eat outside and got to.

Dining al fresco when the temp. isn't at its hottest, with either an ice cold Peroni ( Italian Beer) or a nice bottle of red or white. Can't beat it. It's definetely a way better experience to eat outside then inside, IMHO. Also the meals we all ate every time were awesome. We as well were on the DDP so money wasn't any issue, Except the tip.. If you catch it right you can see the juggler/ mime performing in the courtyard too.

This is a must in my book, I wouldn't change this ressie, if I were you. Also my twins Now age 6 have eaten there 3 times w/ us and never was there a problem, or meltdown or nothing. Give it a try What've you got to lose....Remember You're in Disney, Everything is awesome ( no matter what ) in DISNEY...LoL:thumbsup2

Hi, We have dined inside and out all excellent experiences!! The servers here are THE BEST!! :thumbsup2 Joan

I'm so glad to see some positive reviews since there were some not so glowing ones on the restaurant link to AllEars. This will be our last dinner ADR and I was a bit nervous that perhaps it wasn't the best choice...

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: Great food! Great service!

Add me to the list of those who really enjoyed it. In fact, it's on our must-do list for next time.

We ate there last July for a late lunch.

We loved Alfredos' and have not been to Tutto Italia. We are trying this October and I do not plan on changing my adr. If we go and have a lackluster experience, it stinks, but we also may have a great experience too. I am going for it :goodvibes

I'll be eating there for the first time next week, so Im really excited to hear that everyone loves it!!

:banana:

We ate there in April & had a wonderful meal. The food was excellent & the service was as well. a little more pricey than some places but on the dining plan it certainly is a must.:banana::cool1:

We read a great review on the boards that included fantastic photos of the full dining area, along with the food they ate. After that, and flakey (at best) review of Kouzzina, I promptly shot an email off to IPO and switched our ADR to Tutto. We had a variety of other Mediterranean and ethnic foods on our ADR list since we're DxDDP - and there was no way I could miss a chance at Tutto. Not sure when in November you're going, but we'll be there on the 30th :thumbsup2

going to Tutto for the first time this year Nov 9th. for lunch, very excited, hoping to get outstide seating if it is a nice day.

What was your favorite meal. Looking towards lasagna or chicken milanse.
eggplant appy on DXDP. and desserts cannot decide yet!

My DH and I ate there this May and were at an inside table. I wouldn't say the food was spectacular but just OK. We tried to order a bottle of Banfi wine - but they were out (could have just walked to the wine store across from Tutto and picked one up - lol).

I was more annoyed with the fact they left dirty dishes sitting on the table for the entire dinner. It was only a small table and it made it difficult to find room as the night went on. Also, they seemed to have had a problem with fruit flies. I spent most of my dinner swatting them away from my food and drink.

I think I'll be interested in trying other places in Epcot, before a return trip here.

We have eaten there several times and enjoyed all of our meals. I had the lasagna and enjoyed it, a pasta with crab meat (don't think it's on the menu anymore) which I liked and lobster ravioli which were excellent. DH has the spaghetti and meatballs, which he enjoyed, the Penne Caprese, which he really enjoyed and rack of lamb which he loved.
All that being said, if you are on the dining plan, I would highly recommend it...if you are not on the dining plan, I would skip it. As good as the food is, it is way overpriced.

This is always on our to-do list! First tried it for lunch 2 years ago (I had the pasta with crab meat that choco referenced above - bummer it's no longer on the menu!) and we have always had great food and great service. Some folks say that it's pretty expensive compared to other Epcot restaurants, but we've been on the dining plan each time, so can't complain!;)

We ate there in May, ate the basic--loved the pasta and meatballs and especially the tiramasu! Great service, love Italian.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter