Tell me about the floorplans of the newer highrises of the Grande Vista Resorts?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Can anyone tell me about the newer highrise buildings across the lake of the Marriott Grande Vista Resorts?

I have stayed in the older buildings one bedroom.

I am going to be staying in a studio this time. I was wondering if the newer highrise building has a different floorplan.

I was also wondering if the door entrance was on the outside, like the older buildings, versus being an inside hallway entrance.

Actually, I don't know if it is considered a highrise, but I think that they are higher than five stories tall.

I was able to get a week for $299.00 for August 21st in a studio.

Sincerely, Ray

spiceycat said:
ray - I think they are the same

http://www.vacationclub.com/resorts/gv/resortAmenities.jsp

look at the bottom of the link

Thank you Pat. This was exactly what I was looking for.

I don't know why I couldn't find this page. I did a google search for Marriott Grande Vista and looked under Marriott.com, but I couldn't find this page.

I didn't even think of vacationclub.com.

Thank you again.

Sincerely, Ray

Hi,

Just noticed your post and thought I'd add my 2 cents. We own at the Grande Vista and the newer buildings are fantastic. Beautifully decorated. You won't be dissapointed. Granite countertops, first rate mattresses, the balconies are great(one screened in, one not) and that's for the 2-bedroom units, and a washer/dryer right in the kitchen(full size).

I wish I was coming with you. We don't go down again until next May. Enjoy. Oh yeah, they have a new pool on that side also with a bar right there outside. Very convenient.

Have fun.

TTFN,
TiggerInNY:flower:

TiggerInNY said:
Hi,

Just noticed your post and thought I'd add my 2 cents. We own at the Grande Vista and the newer buildings are fantastic. Beautifully decorated. You won't be dissapointed. Granite countertops, first rate mattresses, the balconies are great(one screened in, one not) and that's for the 2-bedroom units, and a washer/dryer right in the kitchen(full size).

I wish I was coming with you. We don't go down again until next May. Enjoy. Oh yeah, they have a new pool on that side also with a bar right there outside. Very convenient.

Have fun.

TTFN,
TiggerInNY:flower:

Hi, TiggerInNY. Thanks for the info. I'll call down before I go and request a room in the new building.

Sincerely, Ray

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter