Tell me about the DDE

With regard to the "major holidays" exclusion, Valentine's Day isn't one of the holidays listed. Does anyone know if that is a date they don't allow you to use the DDE? We will be there 2/10 through 2/18, so would like to know.

BTW, if you like to go to the nice restaurants, the DDE pays for itself pretty quickly.

croach said:
Can someone give me some specifics on the DDE? Thanks!!!

I just responded to someone else about this. Disney Dining Experience - is now made available to AP holders with a discount. I believe it cost $50 (after the discount) and is good for one year. A DDE card will be mailed to you which you show when eating at a wide selection of WDW restaurants. I believe most discounts are 20% off the bill including alcohol. You can also get a second card free of charge for a spouse of family member over 21. Hope this helps. Annmarie

I enjoyed using my DDE card on our trip last May. After paying $50, you need to spend $250 to make your money back. If you eat at the signature restaurants like we do, it is easy to save alot!

We will be using it again for our trip in Jan :)

we used our discount at Citricos this past Valentine's Day with no problems. Fantastic desserts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter