Tell me about the Boardwalk?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the Beach Club and plan to go to the Boardwalk. We have never been in that area before.
Tell what it is like and what there is to do?

I absolutely LOVE the Crescent Lake area. The Boardwalk is a great place to just hang out at night. You can catch some of Illuminations from the Boardwalk. There are several restaurants as well as a bakery and they're working on adding an ice cream shop on that side as well. I also like watching the performers on the Boardwalk. Lastly, Jellyrolls is a fund dueling piano bar that we like to frequent.

I absolutely LOVE the Crescent Lake area. The Boardwalk is a great place to just hang out at night. You can catch some of Illuminations from the Boardwalk. There are several restaurants as well as a bakery and they're working on adding an ice cream shop on that side as well. I also like watching the performers on the Boardwalk. Lastly, Jellyrolls is a fund dueling piano bar that we like to frequent.
What kind of performers do they have?

Since your staying at the not as great quick serve options Beach Club, you'll be happy to know you can head over there if you need quick serve food. Hurricane Hannahs was not open anymore when we got back hungry after illuminations, and the marketplace is limited., but the bakery was open, as was the quick serve cart thing and pizza window. Also, don't forget you have the dolphin for quick serve meals too.

Since your staying at the not as great quick serve options Beach Club, you'll be happy to know you can head over there if you need quick serve food. Hurricane Hannahs was not open anymore when we got back hungry after illuminations, and the marketplace is limited., but the bakery was open, as was the quick serve cart thing and pizza window. Also, don't forget you have the dolphin for quick serve meals too.
Thanks for the tips :)

I think it's so pretty to just walk around. A photographer friend + I traded photo sessions one year. I did her family at the Boardwalk, and some at the Beach Club (those are connected, right?) and she did ours in Celebration, because it's my dream to live in that town, even though it's a tad Stepford. haha!! I just LOVE it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter