Tell me about the best WDW breakfast place!

snorecal

Earning My Ears
My girlfriend and I will be heading to POFQ (all the way from California) in 10 days. We have reservations already at Boma, California Grill, San Angel Inn Restaurant, and Sci-Fi Dine In (for the atmosphere, not the food).

Since we're having lunch or dinner at all of those places, we want to throw in one good breakfast along the way. We're thinking Chef Mickey's or possibly Ohana's. Cinderella's Royal Table is a little too pricey for us.

Are there any non character dining breakfast places that you guys would recommend? Or any more character ones? Since we're only doing 1 sit down breakfast, we want it to be worth it (and yummy). And it's our first time at WDW so any place will be our first time.

I'm looking for a place that strikes a sweet spot between food quality/atmosphere and price.

So, let's hear the best breakfast places! :thumbsup2

My favorite non-character breakfast is definitely Boma. In fact, we will be going there New Years morning. Yay!

Kona is amazing! Park Fare and Crystal Palace top out Chef Mickey's and Ohana's in my book. If you can get either of those go with them.

We had several breakfasts and Ohana's is the best in our book. We were the third group seated and it was great! We were seated next to the window with no one around us and the Characters were great! By the time we were finished the families started to roll in.

Our favorite non-character (menu) breakfast is definitely Kona Cafe!!! The Eggs Benedict is the best we've ever had, and the Tonga Toast is wonderful!

Our favorite non-character buffet breakfast is Boma!

Our favorite character breakfast is Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Animal Kingdom. Lots of choices, and very good food!

Kona Cafe is the best. The tonga toast is quite yummy! I haven't had it, but the fruit plate looks fabulous too.

If you are into coffee, the french press kona coffee is fantastic (and I am not into coffee, but hubby is. Quite smooth and not at all bitter)

Cape May at the BC also has a lovely breakfast. Goofy is there with his bathing suit. Nice atmosphere.

Have fun planning!:cool1:

Or you could stay closer to "home" and check out Boatwright's over at POR. I love the southern theming and music, and the food is fantastic. My daughter and I always go for the sweet potato pancakes and strawberries and cream - yum!

I started a tradition a few years ago that our first breakfast of each trip is at Kona Cafe. We love it. But we tend to feel a bit Pooh-like when we're done. :)

Our favorite WDW breakfast locations:

Boatwrights

Crystal Palace

YUM! We prefer these over Chef Mickey's which we also enjoy.

We love the crystal palace, the food is good , its very beautiful inside and its actually not that loud for being a character breakfast. Chef Mickey's is ok, but warning do not go to Pleasure Island the night before have WAAAAY to many kungaloosh and then try to get up waaaay to early and go to CM. :sick: Not that I did that:rolleyes1 or the rest of the party I was with:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Our favorites are:
Boatwright's
Fresh
Kona Cafe

:surfweb:

I would have to add another vote for Kona Cafe. The breakfasts (and all meals actually) are fantastic! Would definitely skip 'Ohana. The character interaction is great but the food is average at best. And this is coming from a die hard Poly fan.

We love Boatwright's too, the blueberry pancakes there are wonderful!

The only character breakfast we've done is Chef Mickey's but we loved it. Lots of character interaction and really good food. Hoping on the monorail after breakfast was fun too.

Crystal Palace, and if you get an early reservation, you can get into MK before it opens to the public, and get a few shots of the castle and park without many people...how romantic! :goodvibes

We did Ohana's this trip and loved it!! We always stay at POR, it is our families favorite, but besided the great food and characters the POLY is so pretty!! We had breakfast and just walked around and took pictures of the resort. We've decided we may have to give it a try next time! Have a great trip!!:goodvibes

One of the best (and most relaxing) meals that I have I had was in-room dining at the Poly. Ordered a surprise breakfast for my DW on mother's day this past year and it was great. We had a balcony overlooking the lake/MK and being able to sit and relax while looking at the castle, instead of rushing somewhere, made for an enjoyable meal.

My girlfriend and I will be heading to POFQ (all the way from California) in 10 days. We have reservations already at Boma, California Grill, San Angel Inn Restaurant, and Sci-Fi Dine In (for the atmosphere, not the food).

Since we're having lunch or dinner at all of those places, we want to throw in one good breakfast along the way. We're thinking Chef Mickey's or possibly Ohana's. Cinderella's Royal Table is a little too pricey for us.

Are there any non character dining breakfast places that you guys would recommend? Or any more character ones? Since we're only doing 1 sit down breakfast, we want it to be worth it (and yummy). And it's our first time at WDW so any place will be our first time.

I'm looking for a place that strikes a sweet spot between food quality/atmosphere and price.

So, let's hear the best breakfast places! :thumbsup2

Spoodles at the Boardwalk and Fresh are great breakfast spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter