• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about Sea World

Disneymommy2006

"...keep moving forward..."
Someone give me an idea of what we must do at Sea World. We are going in a couple of months and have never been. Thanks!

We really enjoyed all the shows especially the rescued animals show which featured all kinds of 4 legged animals - it is amazing how they have trained cats, dogs, pigs, etc to do such amazing tricks - it was very enjoyable. I just found our SeaWorld map and this show is called Pet's Ahoy and it is in the Seaport Theatre.

There was also a show called Blue Horizons and it was amazing - it was a combination of acrobatics, birds and dolphins. We found all the shows to be top-notch and entertaining - my son was only 3 at the time but he enjoyed all of the shows.

We did some of the rides in the Children's area but the shows were the highlight. Enjoy your visit.

I agree, the Blue Horizons dolphin show was fabulous. The beautiful large birds fly right over the audience. We did the first show of the day, and then went on to the feeding of the dolphins which our family loved. It's amazing how the dolphins come up to you for the fish. The whale shows are very good, although our smaller grandchildren were a little intimated by them. We saw Shamu Rocks at night and it was by the far the best show of the day for me. The park is so pretty and very clean and we didn't get to everything in one day. I actually didn't even get into a gift shop! Also there is a large aquarium and another aquarium at the entrance to the Atlantis ride. In this one the floor is the aquarium and it is fun to see the fish below you and also swimming above you in the ceiling.

You can feed the stingrays,dolphins, and sea lions.If you decide to do this, make sure you get the the exhibits in the morning.By afternoon they have been feeding all day and are no longer hungry.We enjoyed feeding the stingrays quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter