tell me about POP food court

dredick

Keep Calm & Wish Upon A Star
Do they still have the peanut butter & Fluff snadwich? DS8 loves this. Also, what are you picks for lunch & dinner there? Any pics?

Pasta w/Alfredo Sauce, was really good. And the TyeDye Cheesecake a good desert. I so wish I had tried their Fried Chicken. :goodvibes

Oh I found the turkey sandwich on the second to last day before we left and it quickly became my new favorite.It was turkey-I think maybe smoked but I don't remember with tomato, onion and arugala with white balsamic vinagret on ciabatta bread and it had a roasted red pepper aioli.I got it minus the red pepper sauce and onion and it was great-I had 3 before we left.I also like the fried chicken,the chicken with alfredo pasta and my dh liked their burgers better than the counter service restaurants in the parks-he said they tasted like they were seasoned and I had a bite of his and thought it was actually pretty good.I didn't like the lo mein very much-too bland but I got it without the shrimp cause I don't eat fish.

I'm a big fan of the chicken with alfredo pasta. I usually order it a couple of times per trip.

Oh I found the turkey sandwich on the second to last day before we left and it quickly became my new favorite.It was turkey-I think maybe smoked but I don't remember with tomato, onion and arugala with white balsamic vinagret on ciabatta bread and it had a roasted red pepper aioli.I got it minus the red pepper sauce and onion and it was great-I had 3 before we left.I also like the fried chicken,the chicken with alfredo pasta and my dh liked their burgers better than the counter service restaurants in the parks-he said they tasted like they were seasoned and I had a bite of his and thought it was actually pretty good.I didn't like the lo mein very much-too bland but I got it without the shrimp cause I don't eat fish.
Is that sandwich on the menu or in the fridge? I think I had a ham one like that at ASMu last summer...yum!

For dinner there is salmon with orzo that is delicious and a great deal. I was also able to buy a side order of shrimp that they served with the shrimp lo mein that was also great. This is really good and isn't at all what you would think of as a food court dinner. enjoy!

I don't recall that sandwich but I have packed those two items before and just bought the bread!!!

I'm gonna have to something! That boy was 4 when we went to POP last and he still remembers it!! First thing he asked about when I told him I booked POP!:banana:

Pop Food Court is the best! We love the big bowl chicken noodle soup and the salmon entree (both from home cooking) and the twinkle tiramisu. :cheer2:

we had the "mom's night off" turkey dinner one night, and were very surprised by how good it really was!

I love the chicken with alfredo sauce and breadstick. The chicken is a huge piece and very thick. Along with the alfredo sauce, its very yummy!

They also have some good cheesecake.

The food really is very good. We ate there late each night about an hour before they closed and we all tried different things & I have to admit, there's not really anything I didn't like. The burgers, pizza, sandwich (hot/cold) were surprisingly good.

chix and pasta alfredo was great, tye dye cheesecake is overrated, (JMHO so try it yourself...):rolleyes1 (cheesecake base is a form of choc cake so be forewarned its not typical)

we loved POP foodcourt:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter