• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about mardi gras

Where do I find a list of performers for Mardi gras during May? We are stayin at Universal from May 8-11 & would love to see the parade etc.

I looked on the Universal site a little while ago but couldn't see this info....unless it has only recently gone up?

Where do I find a list of performers for Mardi gras during May? We are stayin at Universal from May 8-11 & would love to see the parade etc.

I looked on the Universal site a little while ago but couldn't see this info....unless it has only recently gone up?
Only two concerts have been announced so far. Give it another week or so.

If there is a big headlining performers that night, the park will be very crowded. Parade spots fill up about 45 minutes before the parade. Since kids love to catch the beads, I would say an hour before the parade starts would be a good time to find a spot. The real problem with Mardi Gras is you can't have a good spot for the concert AND the parade...you have to choose.

thanks

Kool and the Gang web site has them playing the Saturday before Easter at USF Mardi Gras.

I always love the "hunt" for the bands before the actual listing is posted!! Don't know why but it's fun to try to figure it out!!! LOL!!!

Are there Mardi Gras activities on non concert days? I see the parade is only during the concert nights but what about food, music, decorations on non concert days?

2 Quick Questions, which park is this usually in - I'll be at Universal for a Saturday during our trip so this might be fun to check out. Will they be doing this May 3 of this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter