Tell me about March crowds

tybrilinja

Mouseketeer
We have only gone to the world in January or October and they are very low crowd levels. However, DS is getting married in Pombano Beach March 23 so we figured if we are here we can't leave Florida without a couple days in Disney. We are only staying 5 days but its the week before Easter and I know they are super crazy then.
What I'm wondering, has anyone been there the week before Easter and how bad is it? Its not changing our mind, but would like to know what we are getting into....lol.
I figure, its Disney and its gonna be fun no matter the crowds.

I am going the 20th -24 and am very interested as well. I hope to be getting out before the madness begins! We will be there at the same time right?

We haven't been during Easter week, but have been there in March with Spring Break. We have also been to WDW during the times you would like to compare to....January and October so I can give you an experienced comparison. It will be much busier. Add Easter on to that and you are looking at even a more busier time. You will definitely need some touring plans if you want to accomplish the headliner rides and shows. Spring Break was the only time in our many visits that we entered Fantasmic and there was standing room only. I know that happens at times during the year, but we never ran into that in January or October. The weather is great though so that makes it an awesome time to visit.

Everyone in our family is in education, so the only times we can travel are usually during those peak busy crowd level times. As long as you have a plan you will be good to go! We've been once at the Easter week peak & once during Spring Break, and all the parks were super doable! Keep in mind that you will have to wait in some lines & that you might have to trade one attraction or show for another & you will have a great trip! If the crowds get to be too much, we just head back to the resort & hang out by the pool or go visit Downtown Disney! All in all, a super busy packed out day at Disney is better than a day anywhere else! Just think, you can use the stuff you might not get to do as a reason to come back sooner! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter