Tell me about Hilton Head in February

E

eeyoresmom

Hi everyone. I tried searching, but came up with nothing. What do you think of HH in February? Too cold to enjoy the resort? I've been really wanting to try HH with the family, but can't get everyone's schedule to co-ordinate. I was thinking of trying to book a few nights in mid February, but realize it may have to wait until next year. We'll be bringing our 2 teens. Most of the posts I've read have talked about activities for younger kids, I'm a little worried teens would be bored???? Thanks for any input:)

Hi everyone. I tried searching, but came up with nothing. What do you think of HH in February? Too cold to enjoy the resort? I've been really wanting to try HH with the family, but can't get everyone's schedule to co-ordinate. I was thinking of trying to book a few nights in mid February, but realize it may have to wait until next year. We'll be bringing our 2 teens. Most of the posts I've read have talked about activities for younger kids, I'm a little worried teens would be bored???? Thanks for any input:)

One advantage of February is that it's really off-off season at the resort, so what few teens are there can get the pool table in Big Murgie's Den fairly easily. I remember the year we went in February, the couple of teenagers there practically lived on that pool table. I went on a Dolphin tour with a family with a little one about 2 yo. Other than that, since we don't have teens or young ones any more, I don't really remember what activities thay had. It seems there were the usual number of activities, but no (or only 1) campfire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter