Tell me about Atlantis Aquaventure

runner_princess

Mouseketeer
Did you like it? Must-dos? What did you bring/carry - DH will want to spend most of the day in the water park so any tips for it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Did you like it? Must-dos? What did you bring/carry - DH will want to spend most of the day in the water park so any tips for it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you are making reference to the Water Park in Puerto Vallarta, MX it was GREAT! :thumbsup2 Our kids, ages 8 and 11 had a very good time. They also went swimming with the Dolphins at the park:banana:. Great experience!

DH and I did Atlantis Aquaventure in January when we were on RC's Oasis of the Seas - it was PHENOMENAL! Quick story for you...
I've been trying to get my hubby on a cruise for YEARS. I'd never been on one, neither had he and he had no desire to go. I won a cruise through work, that's how we ended up on the Oasis in January. Needless to say, we had a PHENOMENAL trip and now he's hooked. The day we got home he started looking at DCL cruises and he specifically wanted a trip to the Bahamas so we could take our 6 year old DD to Aquaventure. :)
The water was COOOOOOOOLD in January, but that park is AWESOME! The "lazy river" was my favorite feature, but there is nothing lazy about it. Well worth the $$, well worth the short stay in Nassau (our boat only stopped until 2pm).
We will be on the Dream in Sept and are looking forward to our trip back to Aquaventure!!

They have lockers, which is great. I think we paid $12 and they have a couple of differnet sizes if I remember correctly. The big tall slide, can't remember the name, is super cool. They have a few nice pools, beach access in a few different places.
They do not accept cash at restaurants, shops, etc.
They offer towels, so you don't have to take your own.

VERY cool place. You'll love it.

Also do a search for Comfort Suites. You can book a room there, many times for half the cost... take a taxi on your own time over, check in and out at the same time, just get the wristband for Atlantis. We have done this twice and it is just a great day. Besides the slides(which my kids were too young or timid to do) there is so much to see and do there. They have alot of smaller slides for younger kids too.

We did the Comfort Suites too. It was the best day. One other tip, for the best deal, you need exactly 4 people in your room, you never see. If you don't have four, ask on your cruise meet thread if you want to join up.

We did it on Disney's cruise in November. There were 4 adults and 3 DGC and everyone had a wonderful time and we're all looking forward to doing it again next August! DH is only comfortable booking through the cruise line, so that's what we do.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter