Tell about Breakfast at the Land in Epcot

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
I looked on allearsnet.com and did not find a menu for this place. We want to eat breakfast there but do not know what is on the menu....anyone that went recently...what do they have?

It's calked the Garden Grille and they serve lunch and dinner. I asked someone about this on Wed because they had just gone in Dec. They said that the food was just ok.

OP, are you wanting to know about Garden Grill the table service or Sunshine Seasons the counter service? Garden Grill serves lunch and dinner only.

Sunshine Seasons, do they serve counter service breakfast like at the resorts?

My family just ate breakfast at Sunshine Seasons using a counter service credit on the dining plan. They had a large platter with bacon or sausage, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, and a biscuit. They also had pancakes with sausage. My daughter substituted a pancake for her scrambled eggs. It was quite filling but nothing out of the ordinary. We rode Soarin', got a fast pass, and ate breakfast while we waited and then rode Soarin' again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter