• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Telephone # to reserve golf cart

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
We will be staying at the WL in December. One of our favorite things to do during our prevoius December trips has been renting a golf cart and riding around the Fort to see the Christmas decorations.

What number do I call to reserve a gold cart? What is the current cost for a day?

TIA

Here is a thread with "off site' cart rental info.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2148754

Note that Golf Cart Enterprise has had some delivery problems lately.

Here is an excerpt from Allears.net about the "on site" FW cart rental.

"Carts have windshields and headlights, seat up to 4 adults and can be rented by the day or the week. Guests must be 18 years or age and older to rent a cart, and reservations are highly recommended. Carts can be rented for $54/day plus tax at the Outpost (407-824-2742). Fort Wilderness carts may be reserved up to one year in advance."

There is actually someone who rents by the hour. If you would like the info pm me and I'll give you her number. I think it's $10 an hour or $30 a day. Or you can go to the 700 loop. She's the 1st site on the left if you enter the exit end. There's millions of decorations lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter