Telemarkerter call re point rental?

ScottDW

Earning My Ears
I came home from work today to find a message inquiring about renting my timeshare. The message sounded like a script, and I take it was a telemarketer of some type. This is a first for me as a DVC member. Has anyone else gotten these, and/or done business with them?

I agree, I would not do business with someone that called me out of the blue. There are a lot of scams out there, especially with the current economy.

The DVC Deeds are public record, so they likely use those to contact members. Even though there are usually no address or phone numbers on the deeds, there may be enough information with just name & state (the notary part often says what type of document was presented for ID, like a Texas Driver's License.) With a computer, it is pretty easy to find people by name and state, unless they have a really common name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter