• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teens Only July 8, 2006

suRfergiRl91

summer oh six * live to regret nothinggg * disney
- ok well my name is elizabeth and im going on the disney cruise july 8.2006..this cruise is like my favorite vacation ((especally because i meet people and don really have to hang out w/ my family)) i am a cheerleader and volleyballer and love the beach..i love to surf also.. i live in South Florida and the best part about it is my highschool is 7/10 of a mile away from the beach so on half days ill be there lol..well ok thats enough for now.. write back..pz OUT -

hey elizabeth :wave2: .. its keely ((remember me??)) ...

we met on a cruise 3 years ago((i think it was 3)) ... and were on the same one again!!!... isnt that ironic!!!

anyways... i was hopin we could meet up again!!!

Great.
How are the teen clubs on the cruise? Are you pretty much on you own to hang and mingle or are you stuctured and pushed to get involved? I like most everything so get involved in activites and sports stuff will be cool with me.

well.. when you are younger... you do more things.... like activities and movies... and stuff.... my first cruise i was in the little kid one... my second cruise i was in the older kid lab... and this will be my first time in the teen one. From what my brother has told me, you just go in and out as youd like and sit around playing video games and chating... but dont take my word for it... my last cruise... i must say i was onlyy in the camp for about half an hour the whole week... its just something i usually go to if im bored of swimming and cant find anything else to do!!

hey all, only 32 days to go
Lets do a rc to see how many of us there will be.
Lissi 14 excited and ready to go :cool1:

yoooooo .. i havent been on this in about forever .. soo i went on a cruise 2 years ago and it was AMAZINGGG i met so many people and i still talk to some of them .. my parents pretty much said do what ever you want just tell us where u are and meet us for dinner .. i am a very outgoing person so i met people real quickk postt bakk <33

Hey everyone, my name is Anne and I am 16 yrs old and from West Virginia! I am now a senior in High School.This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise. I am so excited to meet some new people. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!!

Anne

ok... so how about if the 4 of us and anybody else that is around this age group... does 4:00 on the first day in front of scoops sound good?... also my i have a little sister that is 13 that hasn't found anybody yet, if anyone is her age you can come too!

iight that sounds good scoops at 4:00 1st day. only is "1st day" saturday or sunday? cauz 4:00 on sat we all gotta do sum lifeboat drill thingy dont we?! :confused3

i goin on the cruise w/ my sis..almost 12, & my 2 cuzins(boiz)...11&13
ill be hangin w/ my cuz..13 so he'll prob come along ok!?!
:thumbsup2

:woohoo: :cool1:
<33 lissi...15

:blush: oops... if we have a drill at 4 on saturday do you just want to meet after that then??.. id rather meet on saturday so then i can say hi to you guys more throughout the trip... post a reply so i know you got this!!!

--keely 15

hey guys im 17m, do anyof you have older siblings or anyone you know of sailing this saturday?

yea that sound good to me! :thumbsup2 i cant promise, it depends on the adults that are with me. :confused3 my mom said yes but shes not the only adult in my group! :guilty:
~*if i can ill see you: saturday after the lifeboat drill in front of scoops!!*~ :cool1:

WOOHOO!!! 3 MORE DAYS!!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :teeth: :thumbsup2 :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter