Teens, lets talk before the cruise

SailorPlutos♥

Earning My Ears
Hey, Im Megan. Im new to the boards and wanted to know who else was going on the podcast cruise? Im 13 (14 on the cruise) and im totally stoked to see what the cruise is like. This will be my first cruise :woohoo: I figure that it'll be harder to meet people once we are on the ship, so we should get to atleast talk now. Can someone thats been on a disney cruise before tell me what's going to be going on for people our age? :thumbsup2:banana:;)

SailorPlutos♥;35722852 said:
Hey, Im Megan. Im new to the boards and wanted to know who else was going on the podcast cruise? Im 13 (14 on the cruise) and im totally stoked to see what the cruise is like. This will be my first cruise :woohoo: I figure that it'll be harder to meet people once we are on the ship, so we should get to atleast talk now. Can someone thats been on a disney cruise before tell me what's going to be going on for people our age? :thumbsup2:banana:;)

Hi Megan. My Grand Daughter will be on this cruise...Her name is Rachael and she will be 14 also. And, this is her first cruise too. I know she is on the boards, but I'm not sure what her DIS name is, so I will ask her to get on and send you a hello.

Megan, are you on facebook? Rachael spends a lot of time there. If you are, let me know your full name, PM me if you want privacy, and I'll have her friend request you.

Megan, I think I found you on FB, I've sent a message. If it is you, then I will add you to Rachael's FB too.

Megan, our DD Jennie will also be cruising. She'll be 16 on the cruise. :) And don't forget about Grace. She'll be 15 I think :)

Hi Megan..

My DD McKenzie will be 14 on the cruise. She is on the Dis... I think her name is Whirrled_Peas. I can't remember though. ;) I will tell her to check this thread out. :)

hey megan,
my name is shelby. I will be almost 16 by the time of the cruise. I have been looking to see if anyone else is going. i think it is s great idea to talk beofre the cruise so we dont have to go on the cruise and try to make friends right away.
meassage if you want to talk or im on facebook too. message me and i will let you know my facebook information. :)

I'll be 16 on the cruise, I'm so excited :) You can also, come over the the teen board, There are a ton of teens there, but most of them aren't going on the cruise :(

hey megan,
my name is shelby. I will be almost 16 by the time of the cruise. I have been looking to see if anyone else is going. i think it is s great idea to talk beofre the cruise so we dont have to go on the cruise and try to make friends right away.
meassage if you want to talk or im on facebook too. message me and i will let you know my facebook information. :)

Hi Shelby..my name is Cheri. My grand daughter, Rachael will be on PCC 2.0 and she will be 14 at the time of sailing. If you want to chat with her, send me a PM and I will give you her contact info on Facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter