Teens I need your help?

Nette1

Earning My Ears
Hey teens!
I need your help.... I have a 14 yr old son and he and I will be cruising on the Disney Wonder at the end of this month....
Tell me what you think about the cruise.... Tell me if you've been before.... was it fun or was it mainly for little kids? What is there for teens to do? Would you suggest a teen going on the 4 day cruise?
Please, please give me some feed back......:confused: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

Yes there are things to do for teens. They have their own room. They also have things planned just for them. Like they have dances, lunches, or you could chill in Common Grounds. You could watch a movie or play some games or just hang out with your friends that you make. So no he should not be board because there is alot to do on the ship. But if he doesnt like anything that is going on up there he will be.

Really you should try it. It is alot of fun. You can meet some great people. I went on the wonder last year right after new years and i am a teen.

Chelsea:
Thanks for your rely to my post. I think he will have a good time, just wanted to check with some teens who's "been there and done that". Glad to know there is so much for teens to do. I also understand that some of the teen sites don't close up until 2:00 am. Is there curfew? Are there counselors there to coordinate activities? or were you guys on your own?
I plan to let him do pretty much whatever he's allowed to do. I want him to have a great time without having to feel like his vacation aboard is filled with a bunch of rules and regulations. I would hate for him to get the feeling like he should have stayed home........:earsboy: :earsboy:

Ive been on the Wonder before but i was only 11 so i didn't do the teen stuff but ive heard it was fun the thing was when i went they gave the parents a beeper and they would beep them if they were going back to the room so they wouldn't get worried but i don't now if they do that with the teens too owell hope u have fun i sure did ::MinnieMo

I also understand that some of the teen sites don't close up until 2:00 am. Is there curfew? Are there counselors there to coordinate activities? or were you guys on your own?

I went on the Wonder two years ago, and just went on the Magic two months ago. There really isn't a curfew, and there are counselors there to coordinate the activities. Don't worry, your son will have a great time.

OMG! your son will have the time of his life! they've got a movie theater and night shows and common grounds and swimming pools and pin trading and tons more!::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter