TEENS From WDW to DL With Love- January 06, 2011

Who here likes Harry Potter:wizard:? I saw the trailer for the seventh movie and I cannot WAIT to see it!:banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:
Tori&:stitch:

Who here likes Harry Potter:wizard:? I saw the trailer for the seventh movie and I cannot WAIT to see it!:banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

I LOVE harry potter! they just came out with the wizarding world of harry potter over here at universal but i refuse to go since its not disney :) haha

So, I guess I'll introduce myself.. I'm Jaclyn(17) & I'm going on this cruise with my momma :-) Were from Deltona, Florida && are so excited to go!

Has anyone else been on the panama canal cruise before?!

I LOVE harry potter! they just came out with the wizarding world of harry potter over here at universal but i refuse to go since its not disney :) haha

So, I guess I'll introduce myself.. I'm Jaclyn(17) & I'm going on this cruise with my momma :-) Were from Deltona, Florida && are so excited to go!

Has anyone else been on the panama canal cruise before?!

I went on the 2008 Panama Canal Cruise from California to Florida. So much fun! I cannot wait for this one! I live near Disneyland in California.

I went on the 2008 Panama Canal Cruise from California to Florida. So much fun! I cannot wait for this one! I live near Disneyland in California.

That's so exciting! :) What was your favorite port?! We did the Mexican Riveria so weve been to cabo..etc.. but I still am excited to see them again! You're so lucky you're in Cali. Are you from Anaheim?

Thanks, Tori! I have stayed at SSR before, but not in the treehouses. I bet that will be fun! My mom and I are staying at BLT for three days before the cruise and my dad is meeting us on the 5th.
Cassie- Glad the hurricane didn't get you! I'm in DFW and we've had lots of rain, too! And lower temps. than normal.
Jaclyn- I will be 17 on the cruise. I think we are the oldest of the youngest going.
The PC cruise must be great if two people are going for the second time!
I am not a HP fan. I don't know why, I just never got into them. I guess it might have something to do with the fact that I'm not a reader. I'd like to see the HP World though; except for the whole non-Disney thing. ;)
Six months and we will be somewhere fabulous!

Thanks, Tori! I have stayed at SSR before, but not in the treehouses. I bet that will be fun! My mom and I are staying at BLT for three days before the cruise and my dad is meeting us on the 5th.
Cassie- Glad the hurricane didn't get you! I'm in DFW and we've had lots of rain, too! And lower temps. than normal.
Jaclyn- I will be 17 on the cruise. I think we are the oldest of the youngest going.
The PC cruise must be great if two people are going for the second time!
I am not a HP fan. I don't know why, I just never got into them. I guess it might have something to do with the fact that I'm not a reader. I'd like to see the HP World though; except for the whole non-Disney thing. ;)
Six months and we will be somewhere fabulous!

Tori: I am SO jealous that you get to stay at SSR, I have wanted to stay there for a while now! :-)

Tink2193: I'm super jealous of you too! I LOVE BLT! I got to go over when it first opened to look around but I've never actually been in a room, LUCKY!!
&& I never caught your name? sorry! & I know, I always feel like I'm one of the older kids on these cruises now, but I guess when I was little I always thought they were so much older! It's funny how the tables flip so fast! haha So are you gonna be a Junior or a Senior in HS?

That's so exciting! :) What was your favorite port?! We did the Mexican Riveria so weve been to cabo..etc.. but I still am excited to see them again! You're so lucky you're in Cali. Are you from Anaheim?

My faveorite ports were Acapulco and the Panama Canal. We saw a fort in Acapulco. It was really cool. I'm from Whittier. It's close to Disneyland. I cannot wait for the cruise!:yay:

Hey my name is Ryan I will be 11 one the 2011 panama canal cruse. I love and to sing and dance. I am looking forward to this cruse and making new friends.

Hello everyone!

This is my Dad's account.

My name is Liam and this will be my 3rd Disney cruise.

I am 12, and I enjoy playing both piano and guitar.

I have a cat named Woody, two parrots named Tazmo and Murphy, and a lizard named Seeker.

I am homeschooled, and enjoy playing online games (mmos, to be precise)

I look forward to seeing you all onboard!

P.S. I like Harry Potter too:)

Sorry I have not checked in in awhile!!

I am on Book #2!

I cannot wait until the cruise! I have been busy showing my 4H animals at the County Fair and my horse.

If you are on Facebook - or your parents are - you can look us up. Ryan or my Mom Johnna McDougald.

hi i am nicole bailow but everyone calls me coco i will be 12 on the cruise. i am a violinest and singer. i can't wait for the cruise.:littleangel::charac2: i have four dogs cora corky comfy and cody. this is my 3rd cruise. i have been a disney fan since i was 1 years old.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I'll try to get on more often now, seeing as we are only a little over two months away from the cruise.
Jaclyn- I am a junior in HS
Feel free to add me on Facebook everyone-- Carly Tallon is my name

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I have a question for the older teens-- Are y'all going to the teen club any? I have a hard time just going and talking to people, so I thought if maybe I had someone to look for I might be more comfertable.

Just six weeks left! :cool1:

Hi All,

This is Steph, posting under my mum's account....

I'm 13yo from Sydney, Australia and i found out a week ago that we are going on this cruise.

I enjoy things like harry potter and glee.

See you all on the cruise
-Steph

Hi All,

This is Steph, posting under my mum's account....

I'm 13yo from Sydney, Australia and i found out a week ago that we are going on this cruise.

I enjoy things like harry potter and glee.

See you all on the cruise
-Steph

Hi Steph! I'm Cassie and I will be 14 on the cruise. I love Harry Potter too. :cool1::cool1: I've seen Glee a few times too! My mom has told me that our rooms are across from each other!!! I'm glad you'll be on our cruise!:yay::yay:
See you soon!
Cassie - Our Panama Canal Cruise is 37 days away :) but who's counting

Hi, I can't wait for this cruise. I'm 11 years old and really looking forward to meeting some new friends. Carly, it was nice meeting you a few weeks ago. I obviously won't see you in the teen's club but I'm sure I'll see you around the ship. My mom said our rooms are down the hall from each other.

It will be hard leaving my dogs for over 2 weeks but I know the cruise will be worth it. I just got a new puppy. He is actually living with my mom's friend right now because we have so much going on in the next couple of months. But I get to see him everyday and he gets to come over here. Right now, he's sleeping in my lap. I will have my mom help me post a picture later.

Hi, I'm mitchell. I'm 11. I'm just figuring this out so you will probably see alot of smiley faces!:):cool1::banana::laundy:pirate::rotfl2::)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter