*teens/common Ground!!*

that was when the younger teens 13-15 i believe got to go into the oceaneers lab. i can't say too much cause i was 16 so i didn't go.

ummm its 9 to 12 are in the lab and 13 to 17 are in CG!

My DD & her friend will be a few months shy of their 13th Bday on our Nov. cruise. They are very mature & are not going to want to go to the lab.

Do you know whether DCL will allow them in to Common Grounds?

As I recall, there was a similar situation on our last cruise. I believe that you could choose to move up a bracket to enjoy the teen activities, but that would then preclude them from doing anything in the younger age category. I believe the rule was that all of your activities had to be in one age group!

you have to be within 1 month of your 13 birthday. i know there was a kid wo was a few months short, or alot of months...6 or 7 and they turned the kid away. the reasoning is kids are up to 17 in there and a 17 really has a hard time hanging around a 13 year old and a 12 year old is even worse, because there is a huge difference in the ages even if it doesn't seem like it.

Originally posted by eye R.N.
ummm its 9 to 12 are in the lab and 13 to 17 are in CG!

yeah i know but the teens get to 'invade' the lab one time during the 7 day cruise while the lil kids arn't in there.

Does anyone have any of the things to do on a 4 day cruise? Thanks!
~*Leslie*~

And this is her mom, I can vouch that she had a great time last year and will be glad to answer any questions. We will be on the March 15 cruise this year,

I was wondering if anyone knew if 18 year olds can go to Common Grounds? We have 2 boys 16 and 18 so I would think our 18 year old might like to have the option of going to some things there.

this is nearlychildless's daughter and yes he has the option, there was a boy last year who floated in and out of the activities. and since his younger brothers will be there im sure it wont be a problem.

Gonepincrazy we will be on the same cruise. My DD (Belle90210) is 16 and as you can tell really looking forward to the cruise, enough so that she is on the boards while she is in class! Hope to see you on board we have the late dinner seating what about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter