Teens at Vibe?

triplemm

Earning My Ears
So im wonderig if teens at vibe are innapropriate

How much fun is it there?
Im 17.. Are people kind of immature?
Any past experiences would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks :)

My boys were 16 & 14 in the Vibe last year and had a blast. Made many friends. Some that they kept in touch with for months after the cruise.

They are both pretty mature.

They say that they are looking forward to it again this summer. They said its important to go to the mixer the first night to get to know the others.

I went to vibe when I was sixteen, almost seventeen. I LOVED it, there is a group for younger children and all the people who were at vibe were mature, it is actually really cool inside and you have your own pool and do a lot of activities. It is more of a nighttime thing (when most of the people went there). I reccomend going, that is actually where I met one of my bestfriends to this day! If you have any questions specifically about anything let me know!

My son loved the Vibe and he was actually quite thankful that there is a division for the younger tweens. He still talks with tge friends he made 2 years ago.
As far as the maturity level, that really depends on who is there, but the adult who run it are young and awesome!

Thanks everyone!!

Wait...there is a group for younger teens IN vibe? Or are you just referring to Edge??
:)

I went at the age of 16. Most of the kids were mature. I was on an Alaskan cruise at the time. Luckily, I met a girl two days prior to the cruise, who was also going to be on the same cruise.

You cannot get into the Edge if you are over 14. That is the Pre-Teens and there are lots of 13 and 14 year old kids trying to get out because they feel it is to immature. From what my son tells me the Vibe breaks into lots of groups based on their likes and maturity. Like high school the groups are constantly changing based on who you like and get along with at the time.

on my last cruise I went to vibe, there are some immature people and some mature people but it's pretty easy to adjust and make a group of friends who share common interests with you since it's such a big group

Thanks guys! Ya i've seen that video before and commented on it :) i REALLY hope i get those kinda people on my cruise! You never know.. I've heard some good experiences and some bad experiences but i guess it depends on who is on your cruise!
Is this less of a problem on the newer ships? Since there are more teens in Vibe, has anyone found that that gives you a better to chance to find different varieties of people?? :) thanks again in advance :)

I really enjoyed my time at Vibe and felt that everyone was super mature! It was a lot of fun just to meet new people your age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter