• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teens at Animal Kingdom Lodge in July

star3360

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be at Animal Kingdom Lodge in July with my friend and wondering if any one is going to be there the same time? If so maybe we'd run into each other? :cool1::confused::yay::cheer2:

I be llin kidani village the 12-20!!

oh cool!!:woohoo: ill be there the 13-21! my name is Midori. Maybe we will see each other at the pool or food court, or just around the resort? that's cool how close our vacations are! Hope something will work out so that we may meet each other?!!:banana::cool1::thumbsup2:rotfl::yay:

Yeah, that would be awesome! Im Addie. Usually we take a midday break everyday and go to the pool, so that would be awesome if we could meet eachother!

Yeah, that would be awesome! Im Addie. Usually we take a midday break everyday and go to the pool, so that would be awesome if we could meet eachother!

Yea same my family usually takes a break midday and so I think that would be a great time for us to meet! since we are staying so close to each other I don't think it should be a problem running into you a couple of times. :thumbsup2
Just let me know what you have in mind for getting in contact with each other , so if we do see each other we would know who to look out for:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter