Teens and tweens June 2008 Double Scoop!!!

tinkdancer said:
And Stacey's even a cheer mom. :P :rotfl:

This time it really IS Stacey.....and I am NOT going to be a Cheer Mom....no way!
Their first football game is tomorrow, so I'll try to take a picture of her and post it. I don't think she knows all the cheers yet...maybe I'll catch her messing up! ;)

This is the day she brought her uniforms home:

th_JordanCheer001.jpg

justmestace said:
This time it really IS Stacey.....and I am NOT going to be a Cheer Mom....no way!
Their first football game is tomorrow, so I'll try to take a picture of her and post it. I don't think she knows all the cheers yet...maybe I'll catch her messing up! ;)

This is the day she brought her uniforms home:

th_JordanCheer001.jpg

I like the outfit, it's very cute.

I've been working SOOOO hard in dance, it's not even funny.

I'm choreographing my own number for my school to perform in October, it's an instrumental peice by Meshell Ndegeocello.

Confusing name, beautiful music.

Saxsoon said:
Hey matt or anyone else for that matter, had much homework.

For me I have had very little in all my classes. My math teacher let's us do it during class :teacher:

I barely have any homework.

I'm serious!

We have 70 minute classes, so I finnish all of my Algebra homework with my new guy friend Donovan. And I'm reading Grapes of Wrath for my Gifted Literature class, and I only have a few lab write ups for Chemistry. But for Dance.... no homework. pirate:

Good luck with the football game. Break a leg, oh wait, scratch that :goodvibes . It is strange, I am taking all Pre AP and AP classes plus Band and latin, and have had hardly any homework :cool1:

Just came back from a mission trip to Juarez. I have so much homework. An essay on the archetypes in Star Wars, Latin Translation, Study archetypes quiz.

Going to have a busy day tomorrow

It sure is, Saxsoon. I am put to the task of cleaning up my scary room. To tell you the truth... I'm rather afraid.

It was nice to meet gymbug today at Epcot. We had lunch and our familys did the park together.

scuba matt said:
It was nice to meet gymbug today at Epcot. We had lunch and our familys did the park together.

I was going to say. wait a minute, it is school, but I forgot you live so close. How long does it take to get there.

Finished my latin translation, just essay and studying to go. I had to clean up my room too

Saxsoon said:
I was going to say. wait a minute, it is school, but I forgot you live so close. How long does it take to get there.
It took both of us about 1 1/2 hors to get there. Since olando is in the middle of the state.

That must be awesome living so close to the theme park capitol of the world

That must be awesome living so close to the theme park capitol of the world

And TOP :cool1: :goodvibes :earboy2:

Heya, guys!

Hey Matt. If you could dive any place in Key Largo again, not including Speigel Grove, where would you go?

tinkdancer said:
Heya, guys!

Hey Matt. If you could dive any place in Key Largo again, not including Speigel Grove, where would you go?
Maybe the Dwan or Bib but the Speigel Grove is the main reason I go down to Key Largo. :banana:

scuba matt said:
It was pretty cool! There is a high chance that I will go longer next summer. :cool1:

Pretty cool matt when you came home you were braging about that you got to go and i didn't get to go. :snooty: :jumping1: :cutie: :dancer: :disrocks: :jumping2: :thewave:

Hey Gymbug 7 are you on yet. I didn't know you went to the la fluers Tampa. well see you soon. :smooth: :wave2: :hourglass :earboy2: :crazy: :mickeybar :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :rose: :cool2: :cutie: :teleport: :yo-yo: :cat: :disrocks: :jumping2: :thewave: :dog2:

little gymnast said:
Pretty cool matt when you came home you were braging about that you got to go and i didn't get to go. :snooty: :jumping1: :cutie: :dancer: :disrocks: :jumping2: :thewave:
The reason you did not go was because mom did not thinck that you were mature enough at age 10 to go to a forign country by your seldf or with me.
Pluse what would you have done the language program that I went to the minimum age was 15.

Ah, of course. Typical Matt.

Jared, I heard about what has been going on! I hope you feel alright! We are all concerned over here at my house, and I feel really sorry for you, bud!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It was nice to meet gymbug today at Epcot.

Matt...it was nice to meet you and your family also.

Hey Gymbug 7 are you on yet. I didn't know you went to the la fluers Tampa. well see you soon.

Hi Lisa....I am going to La Fluers now but I started off at Lighting City. No practice today so I have sometime to catch up.

I have very little homework and when I do I can finish it on my way to gym.

Lisa...hopefully we will have some meets together this season. :banana:

Talk to you soon

Kelly :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :wave2: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter