Teens and tweens June 2008 Double Scoop!!!

scuba diver said:
Congratulations on getting your own posting name. Matt must have helped you out. I did not forget about it. You are just never home!

Yes Matty did help me. I didn't know until this morning that he had done it. He, I guess knew that I wanted a screen name. I am too home, I'm going to watch a t.v. show with you. On the foodnetwork called the shrimp scampie or something like that. :confused3

Hey gymbug seven - Did you see the gymnastics nationals on tv this weekend? I hope that I can do a double twist on floor. It is suppossed to be in my floor routine this year. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo What are your big skills that you are working on this year? :confused3

First day of school :teacher: Already have homework in AP World history. The size is really tiny and no pictures and it is 15 pages long :scared1: Besides that, good times good times

Eeek! Sounds scary!

My life.. isn't going all that good. I feel sorta.. strange. Hhmm.

That also may be because I did pilates twice today in my dance classes at school. I don't know. :/

I also got a pedicure! My nails are green! Yay!

I finished another long day exhausting of military training, driving, school, and martial arts! Finally bed is calling, then I'm off to do it all again tomorrow!

Military training? And I thought you were done with driving

Hey gymbug seven - Did you see the gymnastics nationals on tv this weekend? I hope that I can do a double twist on floor. It is suppossed to be in my floor routine this year. What are your big skills that you are working on this year?

Hi Lisa :wave:

I did watch the nationals on TV. I watched them both nights they were on. It is a lot of fun to watch. I am working on doing 2 giants and a fly away. I am also working on my new floor routine. Well I just got home from gym so I need to shower and get to bed. :dog2: ( I like the new dog )!

Talk to you soon

Kelly

Well, nothing much has happened since I last came, has it?

I am.. SO sore. I take Ballet III in the morning, and Jazz III (Both advanced, and I am one of two people who take both classes) after lunch. My goodness.

We do Pillates. (Oh joy.)

And my goodness.. Two times a day! KILLER!

My parents want me to drive around a lot also. and do you mean ROTC or something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter