Teens and tweens June 2008 Double Scoop!!!

Surpise trip to WDW, our parents drove to Alburquerque, and we flew to Orlando. It was actually cheaper because stupid state law requires we have to stop SOMEWHERE before we get to our destination. And I took Drivers ed, and been doing band camp since last monday. Pretty interesting summer.

Well we were PLANNING on going to tucson Alburquerque and maybe phoenix, for two weeks. We drove up to the airport because their is this nice hotel their and we get out, and it takes a second to sink in, and we were excited. Our parents had bought annual passes, we get to go back again in december for my grandparents anniversary and again in June for the cruise.

Oh but I did. Are you having troubles with smilies?

Yeah.. the whole board is..

And how did you beat me? I see my post at the top...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter