Teens and tweens June 2008 Double Scoop!!!

Hi, I'm CJ2 aka, hotrodjoe, or Caleb. I will be 11 on the cruise, also. My mom is whnim64 and dad is carvinfool. My parents are weird. :hyper2: :dancer: :disrocks:

OOooh! Look at the cool icons!

image.php.gif
redxkittysteal.gif

hotrodjoe said:
Hi, I'm CJ2 aka, hotrodjoe, or Caleb. I will be 11 on the cruise, also. My mom is whnim64 and dad is carvinfool. My parents are weird. :hyper2: :dancer: :disrocks:
Man, you said a mouthful!!

My parents are weird too!! :rolleyes1

Just ignore my father.....

Yay! I am leaving tomorrow for Disney World, Woo Woo!

Hey guys, My name is Ashley and I will be 11 on the cruise. My mom is BWVPAM and my older brother is Saxsoon. I cant wait till the cruise .

Hey Alicia, I am a dancer too, I have taken ballet, jazz , tap and cheer dance classes. I am also a swimmer. I just won a high point award at my last swim meet.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

:flower: Ashley :flower:

hi the name is dale. I will be sixteen a month after the cruise. I am in Drivers Ed and finish up next week. I play the bassoon and sax, hence the name saxsoon. Looking forward to see you all.

Hi swimmergirl91. My name is Kelly AKA......gymbugl7 I will also be 11 on the cruise : :wave:

bump again. I am hoping to talk to u guys by bumping this. don't want it to fall to far behind

I'm back from North Carolina. From a youth group confrence for the week. Nice to see some new faces on the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter