Teens and tweens June 2008 Double Scoop!!!

scuba matt said:
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MANY DAYS THERE ARE LEFT UNTIL THE CRUISE?????

I believe 66 days --

Lisa -- Ashley had to go to School so she won't be back on until this evening. She is really looking forward to meeting all of you on the cruise.

BWVPam said:
I believe 66 days --

Lisa -- Ashley had to go to School so she won't be back on until this evening. She is really looking forward to meeting all of you on the cruise.

Thanks for the update.:thumbsup2 :sunny:

:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: pirate: Top!!!!!!!pirate: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:
#18 on this board

monkeypirate.jpg

Hi tracker1
I'm not doing any thing today. My hobbies are gymnastics and swimming
Lisa there are 65 days left
kelly :cool1:

Lisa, check your e-mail, I sent something to you. It's about the thing you wanted to talk about on the ship with Lauren, you, and I.

KT

Hello anyone home? I'm lonely again. I think if I do lots of icons that will make me feel better.:disrocks: :chat: :thanks: :car: :jumping1: :yo-yo: party: :rockband: :dancer: :jumping1: :love1: :welcome: :rainbow: :sail: puckerup: :cake: :hyper2: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pluto: :eeyore: :simba:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter