• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teens and a soda sticker...??

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
I have a question: If our DSs each have a soda sticker on their KTTW cards, where can they get soda from during the course of a day? I mean, I know they can get soda in the sit-down restaurants during lunch and dinner (which is included anyway), but do Pluto's Dog House and Pinnochio's Pizzaria serve soda too?? If they are in The Stack during the day or night, is there soda available in there?? If they go to eat at Topsiders, is soda available to them there? How about if they'd like a soda to drink during a movie?? I know that an adult with a soda sticker can go to a bar to get soda; can teens?? Personally I don't want them to have to go to a bar to get soda, which is why I'm asking where else it's available. Thanks!

Sea Spray:
Your teens can get their sodas from any food places on deck and any of the bars, which are not really bars but more like the walk up food areas of Pinnocchios or Plutos. Alcohol is also available at Pinnochio's or Pluto's
There are no sodas available at the Topsider that I am aware of, I know at the Beach Blanket Buffet there are no sodas.
I believe they can also get sodas in the teen rooms.
Teens would not be allowed in the adult club areas at night which are more like traditional bars so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

those stickers come in handy for teenagers. believe me i had one on my last cruise and when i was out by myself without my parents and with my cup thingy. the stick er came in handy. i loved it. as a matter of fact, i am going to get a sticker for myself on the next cruise. so if you have any teenagers then i suggest getting them a stick too.

~Lindsey

If you think your kids might want to bring soda in Topsiders and the theater, get the the soda mug for $3 more dollars. It comes in handy, theres a lid so you can carry it around the ship and not have to worry about spilling it.

We will be getting the AAA free soda promo later this month. Does anyone know if we can get the sticker rather than the mug (or a combination of the 2)? My DD would forget her head if it wasn't attached, and I know the mug would be gone in a flash!

I am pretty sure that when you get your free AAA mug that they will attach a Soda Package sticker to your key cards.
They say they don't accept just the mug, that you have to have the sticker on your card to show also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter