Teenagers At Resorts

BJW3

Anything can be fun if you try.
i am on day 11 of a 12 day trip. I have been at Pop Century all of the time. I have had a wonderful time. It's nice to explore and not feel pressed for time. I have taken tours, ridden rides and more. It has all been a lot of fun and I will be doing this again for sure.

With that out of the way the Teenagers are OUT OF CONTROL. The next time I check in to a Disney Resort and see this many un attended teenagers I will check out and leave. They are up chanting at midnight and all other hours. Calling security it no help. Going to the front desk is no help. The simply don't care that they keep my family awake. We can't even sit and eat. I got a table so we could have breakfast. I stood to wave to the rest of the family that I found a spot and the pulls my table away and tossed bybag on the floor. It was all I could do to not smack them. The people at the front desk didn't seem to care about my complaints.

Last edited:
It can certainly be annoying. Unfortunately I don't think there is much Disney can do about it. That's where their money comes from so it's hard for them to make others angry to keep some happy and vice versa. Unfortunately, a theme park is a place for kids & teens so it's to be expected especially if the parents/guardians don't keep an eye on them or care. Sorry you had a bad experience and hope your next one is better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter