Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Bday Invitation

hi I was wondering if you have a TMNT design that could be printed on a small round label to use as cupcake decorations.
here is an idea of what I was wanting:
http://img0.etsystatic.com/012/0/6750539/il_fullxfull.413071798_sizz.jpg
I can cut the color circles with my cricut but I just can't find a good image for the center!

thanks

Not exact but close...

teenage_mutant_round_zps81b609d9.jpg

hi im wondering could you please do me an invitation with a few disney junior characters ? ie mickey mouse, oso, jake and the never land pirates? or if not even just one of the characters. saying . You are invited to Evans 2nd Birthday party.. :) Please xxxxx

hi im wondering could you please do me an invitation with a few disney junior characters ? ie mickey mouse, oso, jake and the never land pirates? or if not even just one of the characters. saying . You are invited to Evans 2nd Birthday party.. :) Please xxxxx

I am sorry but I will be unable to help you with your design request. I am unable to do Disney designs.

Your best bet would be to create your own thread requesting this. Be sure to be as specific as possible as to what you want included (graphics, text, etc) so that another designer can help you.

I so love this! would you be able to do one with the name Nathan on it? My son is so into teenage mutant ninja turtle right now and wants his birthday party to be them. he will be 8 on his birthday. thank you so much!

I so love this! would you be able to do one with the name Nathan on it? My son is so into teenage mutant ninja turtle right now and wants his birthday party to be them. he will be 8 on his birthday. thank you so much!

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here is your requested invite...

nathan_teenagemutantinvite_zps922efa9b.jpg

Do you mind making one for my son Kyle? I like the Cowabunga invite with the white background...it should read "Kyle is 4!"
Also, do you have Thank You cards?

Do you mind making one for my son Kyle? I like the Cowabunga invite with the white background...it should read "Kyle is 4!"
Also, do you have Thank You cards?

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are your requested designs...

kyle_teenagemutantturtleinvite_zps0280197a.jpg

kyle_teenage_mutant_nnja_turtles_thankyou_zpsf0630893.jpg

Thank you so much! Do you mind removing the lines on the Thank You card? Also, can I send a donation your way?

I was wondering if you could make one for my son Joseph who's turning 5. I really like the picture that you used for jameyh post #42 on page 3 :) .

IF possible i'd like it to say:
COWABUNGA Joseph is turning 5 come SHELL-EBRATE with us!

I'd like it to fit on a 4x6 card.
I wanted to send you a private message with the party info but I can't since I have not been on here much.

Thank you in advance! You made one last year for my older son Joaquin ;) he LOVED the invites!!

I was wondering if you could make one for my son Joseph who's turning 5. I really like the picture that you used for jameyh post #42 on page 3 :) .

IF possible i'd like it to say:
COWABUNGA Joseph is turning 5 come SHELL-EBRATE with us!

I'd like it to fit on a 4x6 card.
I wanted to send you a private message with the party info but I can't since I have not been on here much.

Thank you in advance! You made one last year for my older son Joaquin ;) he LOVED the invites!!

I would be glad to customize it if you would like me to. I think you need 10 posts to be able to pm. Feel free to post the needed times here in this thread if you want, I do not mind. Otherwise, here is one you can customize...

teenagemutant_invite2_zps653c2030.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter