Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Bday Invitation

Hi, these look great. I was hoping you could please do an invite for my son's 4th birthday. His name is Axel and Michelangelo is his favourite TNMT.

Regards,

Donna

Could you PLEASE make an invitation for my son, Joaquin he is turning 6 ... THANK YOU very much for your help.

Hi, these look great. I was hoping you could please do an invite for my son's 4th birthday. His name is Axel and Michelangelo is his favourite TNMT.

Regards,

Donna

Welcome to the DIS! Here is Axel's design...

axel_teenagemutantinvite_zpsf569375c.jpg

Hello, I would like to know if you can make one of these for my son. His name is Evan he will be 5. If you can make it like 4x6. I like the white template. Thanks

Just wanted to let you all know that Target now carries some TMNT birthday items, such as plates, napkins, etc.

My son turned 4 in February and there was no TMNT birthday items to be found anywhere. So, I guess it's getting popular enough that Target carries it! :goodvibes

Hello, I would like to know if you can make one of these for my son. His name is Evan he will be 5. If you can make it like 4x6. I like the white template. Thanks

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here is your requested invite...

evan_teenagemutantinvite_4x6_zpsbb2ab051.jpg

Thanks I will check it out. It's a last min party and I'm trying to get everything together. I checked my local party city and I thought they would of had it there but they said they don't carry it.

Hello I was wondering if you could make an invite for my son his name is Le'Roy and he will be 6 . Thanks

I am having a very difficult time finding invitations for my son's 5th birthday party. Could you please create TMNT invitations for him. I really appreciate it. His name is Edward and he is turning 5. His Birthday Party is June 15, 2013 at 1:00p.m.
I can't thank you enough.

I am having a very difficult time finding invitations for my son's 5th birthday party. Could you please create TMNT invitations for him. I really appreciate it. His name is Edward and he is turning 5. His Birthday Party is June 15, 2013 at 1:00p.m.
I can't thank you enough.

I am so sorry that I did not get this to you in time for the birthday party. I have been on a design break since May 25 and am not set to return until June 25th. I just happened to pop in today and saw your request. Again, I am sorry and if you need anything else in the future, do not hesitate to ask.

These are so amazing, could you create one for my son Reid's 7th bday. Could you include some wording like: cowabunga dudes Reid's Turing 7 or turtley awesome Reid's 7?
I would like it on the white background!

These are so amazing, could you create one for my son Reid's 7th bday. Could you include some wording like: cowabunga dudes Reid's Turing 7 or turtley awesome Reid's 7?
I would like it on the white background!

Here is your requested invite...

reid_teenagemutantinvite_zpsd4ea1c15.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter