Teen Mom Series Finale

Nick … that sweet little boy … OMG, April better divorce Butch before the authorities step in and April loses custody of Nick.

Well, judging by the way Butch appeared at his arraignment and the fact that he's defending himself-I don't think he'll be back home with his 'family' anytime soon. :scratchin

It remains a mystery to all of us how MTV pays these kiddos.

Other reality shows like on Bravo and TLC have stated that they pay every adult (21yo and older) on the show. Hence, to me anyway, why we are seeing all the MANZO adult children on RHofNJ. All they have to do is show up, drink, eat and exchange words with their family and Bravo pays them. On TLC, its been noted that all 5 adults on Sister Wives gets a check.

So back to Teen Mom … there has been discussion from the beginning that these young ladies were too young to receive an actual check and money was put away for them in some interest bearing account until they are 21yo. So like I said … its a mystery to me how MTV pays them.

:confused3

I don't know where you get either of these. Most reality shows very specifically don't pay everyone individually, they pay by storyline. That's how they work. Bravo shows that have casts like RH pay each of their cast members, and may have side deals with frequent guests of said people but mostly, especially on MTV, storyline is paid.

I don't understand why you'd think the money wasn't given to the girls either. No one needs to be 21 to receive a paycheck. You can get a work permit at 15 usually. They've been paid from the beginning themselves. At this point, people can make side deals - like Gary is likely getting his own check because of the situation, and was likely all along getting checks picked up by production while filming was on, that's a common perk. It's possible April has some kind of side deal at this point, etc.

However, in general, storyline is paid, no one else.

Also I would like to clarify the reason I am FFing through C&T is simply because their story has turned more and more to ABUSE with Butch and April.

I applaud C&T over and over and over again for their WONDERFUL ACTIONS to put their sweet baby girl, Carly up for adoption. I cannot imagine in my lifetime the pain they experienced doing that but that they love Carly so so so much that they chose a better life for her than the dysfunction we see weekly going on in their households.

Nick … that sweet little boy … OMG, April better divorce Butch before the authorities step in and April loses custody of Nick.

Nck isn't Butch his he

I don't know where you get either of these. Most reality shows very specifically don't pay everyone individually, they pay by storyline. That's how they work. Bravo shows that have casts like RH pay each of their cast members, and may have side deals with frequent guests of said people but mostly, especially on MTV, storyline is paid.

I don't understand why you'd think the money wasn't given to the girls either. No one needs to be 21 to receive a paycheck. You can get a work permit at 15 usually. They've been paid from the beginning themselves. At this point, people can make side deals - like Gary is likely getting his own check because of the situation, and was likely all along getting checks picked up by production while filming was on, that's a common perk. It's possible April has some kind of side deal at this point, etc.

However, in general, storyline is paid, no one else.

Also, I still don't understand how C&T live in a mobile home, Maci rented a nice home with Kyle and then HE bought their new house, Farrah lived off her parents before moving to Fl. How in the world was Amber going to afford that Mansion of a rental house she went to look at?? Really?! How much did MTV pay that guy to let them in the door?

It remains a mystery to all of us how MTV pays these kiddos.

Other reality shows like on Bravo and TLC have stated that they pay every adult (21yo and older) on the show. Hence, to me anyway, why we are seeing all the MANZO adult children on RHofNJ. All they have to do is show up, drink, eat and exchange words with their family and Bravo pays them. On TLC, its been noted that all 5 adults on Sister Wives gets a check.

So back to Teen Mom … there has been discussion from the beginning that these young ladies were too young to receive an actual check and money was put away for them in some interest bearing account until they are 21yo. So like I said … its a mystery to me how MTV pays them.

:confused3

They are all obviously getting paid...have you seen the cars they are driving...I think it is more of a case of how each one is spending their money. Amber live in a house in a bad neighborhood that CPS has deemed unsafe, yet drives a brand new Lincoln? Tyler is driving a new Cadillac yet they live in a trailer :confused3

At least Macy is spending her money on a home for herself and her son, we don't really know if Kyle works or not, and when she says "they" are buying a house "together" it may just mean she is buying it and he is moving with her.

Regardless it seems like these teens priorities need to change over spending money on plastic surgery and new cars and switch to safe homes, college funds and savings accounts.

They are all obviously getting paid...have you seen the cars they are driving...I think it is more of a case of how each one is spending their money. Amber live in a house in a bad neighborhood that CPS has deemed unsafe, yet drives a brand new Lincoln? Tyler is driving a new Cadillac yet they live in a trailer :confused3

At least Macy is spending her money on a home for herself and her son, we don't really know if Kyle works or not, and when she says "they" are buying a house "together" it may just mean she is buying it and he is moving with her.

Regardless it seems like these teens priorities need to change over spending money on plastic surgery and new cars and switch to safe homes, college funds and savings accounts.

Someone is getting paid and often people spread it around.

As regards the cars - their having them doesn't necessarily mean they bought or paid for them in any way. Lots of dealerships give cars to people filming things or to celebrities to drive so that the cars are seen. It's free advertising.

Notice you know what they drive? ;)

An article from a few years ago in Life & Style stated they make around $60,000 per year - take with a grain of salt as I've never read anything that was quoted directly from the girls stating how much they make.

I was under the impression that Kyle bought the house.. in that episode, they were talking with maci's mom and i believe she asked who exactly was buying that house and maci pointed to Kyle. That's why the mom said "well what are you gonna do when you break up and he kicks you out of HIS house?" He signed the paperwork as well..

Not sure if Maci works at all or what their deal is with work, but it didn't appear that Maci was the one buying the house and Kyle just coming along for the ride..

I know they all get paid, I'm just saying there seems to be a big difference between how each of them are living. Amber has been on her own bascially since 16 and pregnant. I don't think we ever saw her living with her family. How is it possible she had enough money to live in that nice house when the other girls are living in mobile homes and with family/boyfriends?

I thought Maci said Kyle had to buy the house because he had good credit and she doesn't have any credit history yet? Kyle must make money some how or have significant savings. Mortgage companies don't like to give you money without showing you can pay it back!

I honestly thought the car Amber was driving was a rental-who would loan her anything?!

Does anyone think Gary is trying to gain weight so he can go on Celebrity Fit Club or something? :rotfl: He looks like he'd pop if you stuck a pin in him!

I know they all get paid, I'm just saying there seems to be a big difference between how each of them are living. Amber has been on her own bascially since 16 and pregnant. I don't think we ever saw her living with her family. How is it possible she had enough money to live in that nice house when the other girls are living in mobile homes and with family/boyfriends?

I thought Maci said Kyle had to buy the house because he had good credit and she doesn't have any credit history yet? Kyle must make money some how or have significant savings. Mortgage companies don't like to give you money without showing you can pay it back!

I honestly thought the car Amber was driving was a rental-who would loan her anything?!

Does anyone think Gary is trying to gain weight so he can go on Celebrity Fit Club or something? :rotfl: He looks like he'd pop if you stuck a pin in him!

I don't know Gary at all but I would guess he's an emotional eater and with all the stress about Amber I would image that A LOT of stress. I don't think is weight has anything to do with another show

I've been weeks behind on this show, finally got caught up last night. Holy cow.

Cait/Ty - Is this surprising that Butch is back in jail, of course not, I really thought April was clean in the last episode I had watched, Caitlyn's graduation, she looked good I guess her and Butch together is a bad combination for the both of them, what a waste of a life. Poor Nick I wish someone would just adopt that little boy already. i couldn't imagine living with an alcoholic mother. And if Caitlyn does not stop chewing her damn nails, OMG. You know they watch their own shows she has to realize how ridiculous she looks! I'm kind of getting the impression Ty is done with her, i dont know what it is but I think he's moving on and that would be sad but they are so young and most people do not marry their high school sweet heart. I think they are good together but who knows.

Amber - does she not realize the lies she tells is all caught on camera? complaining to her friend (and notice how she goes through friends like I go through underwear) that Gary would not let her see Leah, what a damn liar. If I only took my kid one day a week I'd make damn sure I'd find another day to house hunt. Loser. Gary, I do feel bad for him but I kind of get the impression he knows how to push ambers buttons and does it on purpose to make him self look like the good guy all the time. Thank God for his mom.

Farrah - could write a book on how to make men run, mention marriage and kids after 1 month of dating good lord what is she thinking? She is incredibly immature and very socially awkward. I cannot blame this guy for ditching her. she was bossing him around, and putting major pressure on him about making a committment, not something most men at that age even want to think about.

Maci - She is so damn lazy and her little tweet about Ryan was totally uncalled for, she needs to let it go! Ryans mom is right, Maci never had to deal with Ryan having a girlfriend before and it obviously bothers her alot, she is still in love with him and I feel for Kyle. I know Maci is young but I dont think she realizes guys like Kyle are not a dime a dozen. He is an awesome father figure for Bentley and is nicer than he should be to Maci. If she was smart she'd hold on to this one and stop pushing him away, did she forget Ryan at the dance clubs with other girls while she was home alone with baby Bentley?

Nick isn't Butch his he

No.

This recent fight between Butch and April stemmed from the fact that Butch thought April was on the phone with Nick's Dad while she stated to Cait that she was on the phone with her girlfriend. Butch went crazy and did not believe April and started beating her up.

The Farrah thing with Danny. I don"t think she is that socially akward. Look at parents dynamic: Michael wasnot the one who wore the pants in the family,he enabled Deborah and Farrah to treat him they way they did. Farrah perhaps thinks that every male should jump when she says jump. Also I think she wants the attention put on her, now she has to compete with Sophia. Cornflake: I so agree with your post saying Sofia would be better off with animals in a zoo because Farrah really doesn't have it in her(same as Jenelle) to be a mom. I am a firm believer that not all parents have it in them to parent,no different from other animals on the Earth. My mom is a lot like Farrah and if she were another animal she would have eaten me at birth lol.

She chose jail... I dont even know what to say about that.:sad2:
She would want Leah to go to jail to visit her?? Crazy...
Who would rather go to jail? I dont know.. I just feel bad for Leah. Shes a sweet little girl that is going to grow up without a mom. Amber is incredibly unstable. I just hope she doesnt have anymoer kids anytime soon.

I hope Gary has full custody of Leah now??? I dont know why he didnt long ago.
Thank god for Garys mom is right.

Farrahs video... ummm did a 2year old record it?? Seriously :lmao:
I have heard cat fights that sound better than that. Yikes lol

Tonight's episode: Maci Maci Maci-good job setting your kid up. I do agree that more then 1 day prior she should have called Ryan to see if he wanted to come. But shw told him they would do it seperately like girl make up your mind. Ryan: you know he ticked me off by not being honest with Bentley as well as his parents(his mom needs to let Ryan be a man and figure things out for himself) Dalis: stay out of their convo. And why did they leave the truck door open? They couldn't walk out of ear ahot of them? Sorry but Bentley isn't stupid kids catchon more then you think. Another thing: Maci needs to tell Ryan next time he wussesbout that HE can call Bentley and explain stop being messenger,Bentley will be old enough one day to hold Ryan accountable. Amber: I wish her mom would have smacked the fake eyelashes off lol. It was heartbraking when Leah said she needed her and she had to leave(yes I know she brought that on herself, but it would break my heart to not have my dd13). Farrah: cute sign for Sofia's room she will be a mini farrah in no time. Did she hit farrah in the head? C and T: T's mom I thiught she was going to cross boundaries and call the adopted parents(was it her or april who crosed that boundary before) oh back to Farrah: loved how she 1was telling her mom only part of whT happene2d in texas, she forgot the part where she was being demanding thinking he was going to be just like her enabling obediant dad. Sorry for lack of paragrahs I can't seem to make them on my phone.

It was indeed Kim, Tyler's mom, who called Brandon and Theresa the last time and freaked them out.

Kim needs to get some therapy. She seems very nice and reasonable but she needs a grip - when April has a better hold on a situation than you do, there's a problem. Carly's not your granddaughter, you're not going to be close to her or her parents. Move on.

Yes, Sophia hauled off and smacked Farrah right across the face - and I laaaauuughed. That kid is Farrah 2.0 and it's richly deserved.

Maci is a hosebeast of epic proportions. What a horror show, using Bentley to set up that entire thing to attempt to make Ryan look bad? Get. A. Job.

She's so awful. She really, really, needs to do ANYTHING with her life besides sit around on her orange butt dreaming up drama to involve Ryan in her life and make him look bad to his son, because that is going to backfire quick.

I don't blame Ryan for that, he was on the spot, I'm sure he could hear Maci telling Bentley what to say, and he said he'd "do what he could" or whatever. I get the feeling if he'd said no it'd have been *whisper* 'ask him why not, what else does he have to do that's more important than you?'

Please, Ryan, go to court and get a 50/50 custody order locked down, at least.

Amber is an unbelievable mess. The thing that bothered me was that Gary lets her drive that child around in that state? She's high as a kite, all the time and you let her drive your kid? No.

At least she's in prison now. Maybe Leah has a shot. I doubt it but you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter