Teen Mom Series Finale

Why anyone would want to ask Farrah for advice is beyond me...
I wouldn't put her in the celebrity category, but thanks for sharing.

Oh c'mon. 'Farah, how is it possible to sound THAT snotty every single time one opens one's mouth, no matter the comment or question one is responding to?'

I mean give the girl credit, that takes dedication.

minniebeth said:

We could ask her for parenting advice and then do the complete opposite, so in theory doing the opposite would be making good parenting choices.

Farrah's single earned her the dubious honor of being Andy Cohen's Jackhole of the Day on Watch What Happens. Love him!

LOL...LOVE Andy Cohen! Off to you-tube to watch the video!

have to read the article on Michael

Could you believe the word vomit from Farrah last night? That girl has NO social skills what so ever. I want to give Daniel a BIG hug. Danny boy just dodged a crazy and annoying bullet!

Loved the scenes with Farrah and Danny last night. Her true craziness was out there for all the world to see. I couldn't believe some of the things she was saying to his parents! Danny hit the nail on the head when he said she needs to grow up. Run Danny Run.

As for Ryan, Dr Drew asked him once about being on Teen Mom and he admitted that he doesn't like it. I think he does his scenes and that's it. He is smart enough to not let Macy bad mouth him on TV without ever being seen. He should have just found a way to not let her talk about him on screen...of course then what would she have to talk about??

And did you see what a mess her new house is? Girl, clean up before the tv crew films your living room.

Amber - :rolleyes2

Catelynn and Tyler are pathetic. I couldn't believe they didn't sign up for any classes just because they are unsure of their major. How many people go to college w/o a declared major?! Those poor kids need more guidance. It was obvious that Ty hid his decision from his mom until it was too late to sign up. I thought I read somewhere that he dropped out of school this spring.

a few weeks ago, didn't Tyler give Cait hell about not registering for college? I truly can't stand those two. So annoying.

Catelynn: yes Honnydipp, Tyler was having a fit a couple weeks ago about her not making plans for classes. They couldn't take basic prerequisite classes? Does the college not have counselors they could have talked to? Lol. Maci: clean your house! And yes I think she did the tweet for attention . Bentley is how old now and they have both moved. On why write if things were good? Yea if things were good they may still be together. Amber: is part of her visitation that she can't take Leah house hunting? Just wandering. You can't whine about how u miss your kid then make a appointment on the day you are supposed to see them that isn't a medical situatiom.Farrah: once again I am witchy and I wanted Danny to leap out of the paddleboat after Farrah says he could stop seeing her,lol she wanted him to go No, I want you for the rest of my life even though I hardly know you, lol.

what I didn't get is why didn't Amber just take Leah house hunting with her? I'm so tired of her blaming everyone for her problems.

Someone hit our minivan a few days ago. We were sitting at red light and some chick rammed into the back of us because she was talking on her cellphone. Watching Amber on the phone crying her eyes out while driving really pissed me off. :furious:

I'm so sick of Catelyn and Tyler. They need an ENTIRE semester to figure out if they can get the jobs they want with a particular degree? WTH. I could give them an answer with 15 minutes of internet research. Idiots. Also, does anybody say "We're starting school in the winter?" Where I live, there is a fall semester that starts in Sept and a spring semester that starts in Jan, and a couple of summer sessions. But there is no "winter semester". It almost seems like neither one of them know anything at all about college. Honestly, within the first couple of days of college you realize that EVERYBODY IS TAKING THE SAME PREREQUISITES. They are only slightly more intelligent than their parents, which is how they keep the moms so impressed with them. Ugh. Brandon and "Treeesa" are probably praying that poor Carly inherits none of their intelligence genes.

Amber: Why couldn't she have taken Leah with her? or for that matter set up appt. for none kid day
Farrah: You can't rush into love honey, The harder you push the futher away love goes
Cate and Tyler: Last time I checked most programs require same basic classes for first semester/year, and use college resources such as guidance office.
Maci: you shouldn't post something out there for public to read it will get back to ones you don't want it seen by.

REgarding starting school in winter: some schools go by quarters still so you have fall quarter, winter quarter, spring quarter, summer quarter. What I took to mean by they were starting school in winter.

Farrah-how dare she say to dannys mother that she was too old to have kids.
she just makes me sick everytime she opens her mouth. lets guess that sophia doesnt go stay with farrahs mom. and then when farrah kept talking about getting engaged,marriage and kids...after only 1 1/2 months with danny.please.

Amber - shes just a drugged out trainwreck.i feel so sorry for leah with gary and amber as her parents.

catlyn/tyler - couldnt stand them from the very first time i saw them.low class trash both of them and their families except for tylers mom.she at least seems to have a head on her shoulders. who would go to catlyn or tyler for any type of counseling.everytime i hear catlyn say 'dawn' or 'teresa/brandon or carly' i just cringe. thankfully carly was adopted so she wont live in their trashy world and end up getting pregnant at 15.

maci - i really used to like her the best but now it seems that she just needs attention. bentley is so cute though.

Wow, you guys are harsh on Catelyn and Tyler today! I can't explain why they missed a whole semester either but it did seem like they were getting different information from everyone they talked to. I'm confused why Cate kept saying the school would just 'tell them what they want to hear'. It seems the only adult they want to trust is that Dawn lady. Why would they even want to go to a school where they trust no one to point them in the right direction?

I didn't think what Maci wrote was that bad. I did think what Ryan texted was unusually cruel for the circumstance. Someone needs to tell him the best way to react to an attention seeker is by NOT giving her attention!
I didn't really care that her house was a mess. I am getting ready to move and this place is a wreck. I couldn't imagine if I had to have a film crew here right now!

I seriously thought Amber fell asleep while driving at one point when they were filming her! Between the drugs, the crying and the eyelashes how does she SEE anything? And can she really really afford the rent on that house?? Come on!

Farrah was ridiculous at dinner. Did she really tell Daniel's step-mom that she was old and would be alone? I do think it's really crummy that he would leave her in an unknown city. I wonder what really happened?

I FF through Tyler and Cait's scenes last night. I'm sorry, but I can't stand them. Ty pissed me off with how he jumped all over Cait a few weeks ago over her registering for classes. I did laugh when I saw his hat and oversized bling. He looked like a little kid playing dress up.:rotfl:

I heard that Farrah tweeted that Daniel was immature and was a jerk. That's why they broke up. She also said that he used her for the attention. I disagree. That dude ran...FAST from that crazy girl! Even his body language when they were at that table w/his friends said it all. He completely blocked her from his friends.

We don't really see Ryan with Bentley as much as we see Maci and Kyle with Bentley, so I am not sure how someone can say he is the better parent. It seems, to me, that Bentley spends a lot of time with Ryans Mother when he is with Ryan.

Since we only see what the show wants us to see, who knows what is really going on in any of their lives.

Too bad Sophia's father passed away maybe she would be better off with him.

I also can't stand Amber and she is clearly high as a kite, but omg. How cute is it that Leah calls herself "My Leah". When Gary handed her the phone she was all "Hi Mom. This is My Leah". Then she said it again! "Do you want to see My Leah?" (or something) So cute. I also love that little monkey Bentley. "Oh, HAIL no." and "Baby mama drama". At least the kids are cute, because their hideous parents are totally un-cute.

We don't really see Ryan with Bentley as much as we see Maci and Kyle with Bentley, so I am not sure how someone can say he is the better parent. It seems, to me, that Bentley spends a lot of time with Ryans Mother when he is with Ryan.

Since we only see what the show wants us to see, who knows what is really going on in any of their lives.

Too bad Sophia's father passed away maybe she would be better off with him.

that's the way I've always seen it. Bentley takes to his grandparents more then Ryan. IMO Kyle is more of a father figure. We see him actually parenting the child. Once things for sure, that child is LOVED. He's always telling them that he loves them.

Sophia would be better off if they chucked her into the chimp enclosure at the zoo and hustled off. At least the chimps have some kind of instinct for such things.

Few things on this show have been funnier or more rewarding viewing than watching Farrah get dumped at a hotel with nary a word. What a loon. A month and a half, nineteen years old and the moron is on about she knows when marriage is the next step.

Loved her going on like having a kid at 17 isn't low rent as heck, talking to the guy's father like it's not only normal but preferable, when that clearly was not what he was saying, and then INSANELY insulting his wife/gf whatever.

I really couldn't believe that. Really wanted that poor woman to just chuck her drink in Farrah's face because who the heck says something like that?!

I think Amber didn't remember she'd said the next day, because Amber is high as a kite 24/7 and can't see out from under the eyelashes.

Maci? Ryan doesn't want you. Stop trying to stir crap up. You're a dumb, trashy loser. Get. A. Job. Or, you know, go to school, or do *anything* with your life. Besides stirring up endless petty drama with your ex.

Caitlin and Tyler were sad but... they don't know that stuff. None of their parents went to college, most of them didn't finish high school, they're no longer in high school so there's no guidance counselor... I can see where no, they don't get that core classes don't matter. Maybe they got scared that they would be spending that money and time and be wrong. Should've figured it out earlier though. Yes, the attachment to dawn is sad but they have so few role models at all....

HAHAHAHAHAHA Farrah getting dumped.

A little bit of a pet peeve of mine but why are Sophia and Bentley still using pacifiers? I think when they are at an age where they can speak "mostly" full sentences the paci should go.

Bentley turns 4 this year and Sophia will be turning 4 in February 2013 - I know Teen Mom Season 4 was filmed awhile ago (I believe it started filming September of 2011). Bentley was almost turning 3 when they started and Sophia was well past 2 at that time.

I thought the same thing about the pacifiers.
I have been FF thru Tyler and Catelyn for a long time now. I just dont see the relevance of them being on the show at this point. Dont care about Butch.
Amber...my goodness. She certainly has some demons. I cant believe Gary hasnt gone for custody of that child yet! I dont think either of them is perfect. But Amber is just to unsteady.
Farrah...my god. When she was at that dinner table I cringed. You could tell Daniel was all done with her at that point. Isnt she old enough to know how to be in a relationship and not to push commitments after a month?? Yikes!
I think out of the whole show I like Kyle. I think Maci still loves Ryan deep down and he still loves her deep down. I think the only reason why Ryan stil lives at home is so his mom will take care of Bently. And she always seems to have an opinion about custody. That irritates me. Ryan needs to tell him mom to stay out of it and get his own place to live with his new gf and dog.

I am really gonna miss this show lol.
Me and my DD were wondering... she said she thinks she read somewhere that Amber was actually in jail right now. Is that true?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter