Teen excursions, and everything else

tubaman

DIS Veteran
:sunny: Okay...I'm a teen going on a ::MickeyMo DCL Eastern Caribbean cruise on October 15th, 2005, and I don't know what shore excursions I should do. Does anybody have any suggestions? And one more thing, how much spa time do teens get. I looked at other forums and it said we only got 2 spa/fitness sessions?¿ Dose anybody know 4 sure? :confused3

As for Excursions, I say skip them all together, I enjoyed jsut hanging out on the boat for a 3 day, I'm going on a 7 day western in 11 days, so I'll let you know how much spa time we can get, or at least a rough estimate :confused3

I'm back now (it took me a while to refind this thread) we get about an hour a day in the spa for workouts, then on port days you get 2 sesions for actual treatments, or thats how it was for me, i dont know about eastern

there you are,
-Turk

Hi tubaman,

Great name first of all, my dh has a similar "name" He is a band director.

I highly recommend the Capt. Nautica at St. Thomas. It is a speed boat ride to 2-3 snorkeling sites. Absolutely awesome!!!!

At the top of this board, you will see a CRUISE MEET section. It lists all the cruise dates and who from the boards is going.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter