Teen Dora the Explorer

picture of the new teen dora, what do you think, dd loves it.
untitled.jpg

DD loves the look of her but I worry whether backpack will co-ordinate with her new threads :goodvibes

I guess she had to grow up sometime lol.

ETA- Just asked Kyra who that was and she said "I don't know" I said it was Dora and she said no it isnt. So she isn't digging Dora's new look lol.

I guess she had to grow up sometime lol.

ETA- Just asked Kyra who that was and she said "I don't know" I said it was Dora and she said no it isnt. So she isn't digging Dora's new look lol.

aww, my DD is 7 so has out grew Dora now, she loved it when she Kyras age though, so I think this new teen Dora is a great idea for kids who are a bit to old for Dora now, its worked on my DD anyway as she wants the new doll of teen dora.

aww, my DD is 7 so has out grew Dora now, she loved it when she Kyras age though, so I think this new teen Dora is a great idea for kids who are a bit to old for Dora now, its worked on my DD anyway as she wants the new doll of teen dora.

Wonder what teen Diego will look like :rolleyes::lmao:

I'm quite sad to hear they wont keep Boots, Map and Backpack for the new Teen Dora, I guess a talking Money won't go down well in the new city she is moving too :rolleyes:

I'm quite sad to hear they wont keep Boots, Map and Backpack for the new Teen Dora, I guess a talking Money won't go down well in the new city she is moving too :rolleyes:

aww, boots was one of dd first words and when she used to sing back pack and I'm the Map it was soo cute:) they grow up so quickly.:cutie:

Diego was DD's first 'celebrity' crush - she used to go all coy at the mention of his name. :love:

Apparently she is going to be like Nancy drew and solve mysteries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter