Teen DIS Meets

No one in southern New England? :rotfl:

Anyway, I'm leaving in a couple weeks for WDW (July 26-31). I'm definately meeting Kara (disneychick2721) and Jenny (BabyPiglet). I might also run into Kayla :-):Snow White::) and Emma (AGPrincess) who writes great TR's.

Hey, I'm Jaclyn(17) I live in Florida about a half an hour from WDW! If anyone else lives out here or wanted to meet up or something, I'm out there every weekend doing somethingg! :earsboy:

ohh & so random but I'm super jealous of those of you up North right now! My car said 107 today!!! :sunny: It's so gross down here, I'd kill to be up there! :-) But I hope everyone is having a nice summer break!!

I feel no sympathy for you. lol
We just ended our first heat wave with temps in the 100s. And our second one starts in a couple days with predictions that temps will be around the same.
And I'm in NJ. But I love this weather, so I'm happy as a clown. :goodvibes

Anyway, I'm leaving in a couple weeks for WDW (July 26-31). I'm definately meeting Kara (disneychick2721) and Jenny (BabyPiglet). I might also run into Kayla :-):Snow White::) and Emma (AGPrincess) who writes great TR's.

i think were the only two ri people :guilty:

I'll be there :)

if anyone's in Disney 15th-26th August, I'll be there. :-)
I'm going to try and meet with Hazzi, and I know George is going to be there too, so I might run into him too. :'D

if anyone's in Disney 15th-26th August, I'll be there. :-)
I'm going to try and meet with Hazzi, and I know George is going to be there too, so I might run into him too. :'D
Oh you poor dear. Haz AND George? You're going to need extra pixiedust:

Hey, I'm Jaclyn(17) I live in Florida about a half an hour from WDW! If anyone else lives out here or wanted to meet up or something, I'm out there every weekend doing somethingg! :earsboy:

ohh & so random but I'm super jealous of those of you up North right now! My car said 107 today!!! :sunny: It's so gross down here, I'd kill to be up there! :-) But I hope everyone is having a nice summer break!!

I feel no sympathy for you. lol
We just ended our first heat wave with temps in the 100s. And our second one starts in a couple days with predictions that temps will be around the same.
And I'm in NJ. But I love this weather, so I'm happy as a clown. :goodvibes

lol...exactly no sympathy at all...and its just as humid here too. I liked it when it was dry heat though

lol...exactly no sympathy at all...and its just as humid here too. I liked it when it was dry heat though

Haha, dang! I've always said that I should move up there to get away from this sauna but I guess I can just stay here to be at wdw. :-)

so I know this is random but when do you guys have to go back to school up there?

Will anybody be in Disneyworld between the dates of Nove 29th - Dec 8th?

You guys do know it doesn't have to be in WDW or DLR...it could be anywhere you choose.

Hmm... Anyone around Washington or Oregon want to have a Dis meet... My mom would most likely be ok with it considering the fact we have already met Pete and the Podcast before... I don't know about my dad but there's always leaving him at home like last time haha :). I don't have any Disney trips planned in the future sadly :( free dining sounds nice but my parents refuse to go to WDW in July or August it's just way to hot for a Washingtonian bodies. We like it nice and cool and rainy up here haha :)

No more vacations for my family we're trying to save money for my car & insurance.

Once I get that car maybe the Jersey DISers can do a Disney Road Trip Type thing?

So, um, Tom. What's going on with the Jersey meet-up? lol
Have you gotten anything figured out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter