Teen DIS Meets

lol nahh great adventure is too ghetto for my taste :P old city, the part i'm gonna be in, is before the belll. i'm usually around 8th, 9th, 10th streets. the south part. i'm actually always pretty close to south st which is cool!

does chestnut hill offer nursing? i'm def going to school in philly, but i need to do college visits soon. i've got upenn, la salle, thomas jefferson, widener, and drexel on my list.

lol nahh great adventure is too ghetto for my taste :P old city, the part i'm gonna be in, is before the belll. i'm usually around 8th, 9th, 10th streets. the south part. i'm actually always pretty close to south st which is cool!

does chestnut hill offer nursing? i'm def going to school in philly, but i need to do college visits soon. i've got upenn, la salle, thomas jefferson, widener, and drexel on my list.

UPenn is probably the best. Then Jefferson.

here is the website http://www.chc.edu/ ...not sure if they have it. But La Salle is extremely close

nah they don't. boo /: yeah, la salle is a strong point right now. and i have friends who go there so that's always a plus. but yeah we should all def do something this september!

Hey, I'm Jaclyn(17) I live in Florida about a half an hour from WDW! If anyone else lives out here or wanted to meet up or something, I'm out there every weekend doing somethingg! :earsboy:

ohh & so random but I'm super jealous of those of you up North right now! My car said 107 today!!! :sunny: It's so gross down here, I'd kill to be up there! :-) But I hope everyone is having a nice summer break!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter