TEEN BOARDS FOR CHRiSTMAS CRUiSE 2006

hmmm..movies and hobbies.

im a girly girl so i love shopping, talking on the phone, going on myspace. lol do any of you have one of those things?? i love running, playing b-ball & causing trouble 0=)

i loveee the movie sleepover, mean girls, any harry potter movies, 13 going on 30, raise your voice, the notebook...the girly stuff. hahaha

im out..english essay is calling my name =(

tink207 said:
hmmm..movies and hobbies.

im a girly girl so i love shopping, talking on the phone, going on myspace. lol do any of you have one of those things?? i love running, playing b-ball & causing trouble 0=)

i loveee the movie sleepover, mean girls, any harry potter movies, 13 going on 30, raise your voice, the notebook...the girly stuff. hahaha

im out..english essay is calling my name =(

my movies stem from my calling for technology, adventure, and action. I'm a tom-boy, what can i say. I'll take a horse and dirt over make-up and perfume anytime.

DCLgodess said:
my movies stem from my calling for technology, adventure, and action. I'm a tom-boy, what can i say. I'll take a horse and dirt over make-up and perfume anytime.

noooo way! but thats alright. dirt can be fun sometimes. haha.

i forgot to mention my favorite tv showssss. i absolutley LOVE the OC. anddd desperate housewives, grey's anatomy, , the bachelor. lol, american idol, there & back (mtv) :lovestruc , laguna beach. yeaaaaah. pretty boring? or no..? and i love watching old tv shows like leave it to beaver, happy days, brady bunch, fresh prince & full house. i like to watch tv but i barely get to because of the flippin 503438471351 tons of geometry homework i have every night. :sad2: so i guess i prolly should be getting to that..and then i'll head outside. its surprisingly warm. its like 35 outside. heat wave. :sunny: wisconsin weather SUCKS dont ever move to wisconsin. lol i wish i could be in florida right now where its 80. ahhhhhh <3

Wisconsin? haha. not laughing that you live there and the weather is bad, i'm laughing because in Mission Impossible, Ethan Hunt's mother owns a farm in wisconsin. Paramount was out there filming a scene back in 1994. So it's not so boring after all. lol.

okay...
my favorite movies-
James Bond (yes all of them!!!) but From Russia With Love is #1
Sleeping Beauty
Eurotrip (i cant get the theme song out of my head)
Alien (all 4)
Prediter (all)
Revenge of the nerds 1-4

hobbies-
#1 is soon to be working on my 67 mustang
SCUBA diving
riding horses
eating
watching t.v.

T.V. shows- ooooo!!
Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
CSI
JAG
Naruto
Lost
Family Guy
Futurama
American Dad
The War at Home

ok that was one of the longest posts i've ever done...

wow
ok now to find food

later

W O W
and even a TOP

SAM ????????? 1 post and you leave??????

WHATS UP WITH THAT???????

okay back yo my spacewell the other thread I mean

:firefight

wow we seem to be moving at an alarmingly fast rate...
yeah and i'm the leader af the E.U.

ok so whats up with every one???

wdwgoose said:
W O W
and even a TOP

SAM ????????? 1 post and you leave??????

WHATS UP WITH THAT???????

okay back yo my spacewell the other thread I mean

:firefight

truth be told, sam doesn't even know how to get on here. She can do the myspace and zanga crap, but can't figure this out. idiot.

hey i can figure this out but those things confuse me...
mainly because i dont care to learn how to use them
and because i'm not on them very much...

and i'm bored here in MI!!!!!

I want SNOW!!! i've had all of about 3 inches so far this year

I'm not a fan of those kind of sites because they aren't real webdesign sites. You can't learn HTML, PHP, CSS, or any other computer language from them.

TEENS?! Where are you!!

just giving this a friendly bump. Don't make me start posting hot pictures of Tom Cruise on here. lol.

COMEEEEEE ON PEOPLE!!! let's get goinggggg. i love to talk, but when i have nobody to talk to..its not that fun.

i dont think the girls would mind those pictures Jen =) hahaha.

not here aparently. lol. I threatened to post hot pictures of tom cruise...but...

hey, hey, hey, not all of us would like pics. of tom cruise on here if you all do that i'll have to start posting pics of the best 2 james bonds ever!!! (sean connery, rodger moore)

or maybe just some hot random actresses that are in the bond films...

ok well later girls/guys(if there is any guys out there other than me)

good night

horsedude07 said:
hey, hey, hey, not all of us would like pics. of tom cruise on here if you all do that i'll have to start posting pics of the best 2 james bonds ever!!! (sean connery, rodger moore)

or maybe just some hot random actresses that are in the bond films...

ok well later girls/guys(if there is any guys out there other than me)

good night

i don't care. i love james bond, but not as much as i love Tom Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter