Teen Board Patriots Fans Unite!

daughter_of_amid_chaos

<font color=green>very very very careful about wha
Any other Patriots fans on the teen board? or am i the only one?

i'm so proud of my boys..they played an amazing second half..and made a great comeback when everyone thought they were gonna lose.

They're going all the way baby!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I want the Patriots to go all the way. I want them to beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl. I do not want Green Bay, Baltimore or St. Louis to make it to the Super Bowl.

Im with u guys :bounce: Brady is gonna take the Pats all the way:D :bounce:

Ok the big game's tomorrow....
how are all the fans feeling?

i'm excited and i know our teams gonna kick butt...i still have some butterflies though.

I don't usually watch football but I did watch today and I was very excited. :D Go Patriots!

Go Patriots! I am a devoted Pats fan. They won the superbowl! Tom Brady kicked butt.:) Too bad Bledsoe didn't play. The halftime show was great. I never doubted them for a minute. That was amazing when they kicked that fieldgoal in the last 7 seconds. Are there any other New Hampshire girls out there?:confused:

I heard he was left unprotected for the expansion draft which is to bad. He was one of my favorite Pats even though he almost cost us the game. The other people the Pats are risking are Ted Jonson, Charles Johnson, Matt Stevens, and Terrence Shaw.:(

I not a big patriots fan but I like to go to New Egland to ski. I wanted the patriots to win over the rams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter