Teddy bear/Doll Weekend--bad time to go to Epcot?????

littlemermaid

Mouseketeer
Hey! Just wondering if anyone has been to Epcot during the teddy bear and doll weekend. We were planning on going to Epcot on the Friday of that weekend (May 18) and I'm wondering if I should change around our schedule. :confused: Any advice would be helpful! :flower3:

Thanks!

It's usually not too bad. The people who are the avid collectors will be more interested in the displays than the rides. May is usually not too bad crowdwise anyway. I would give the same advice I would for going to Epcot any other time of year - use fastpass for Soarin, Test Track and Mission Space.

We go every year to the Teddy Bear weekend. There are usually around 200 attendees plus the artists and manufacturers so it's not that many extra people. Plus, most of the time is filled with events at the old millennium building between Canada and England and won't really make that much of a difference in the park. I'll be there that weekend too.

I wouldn't say so, they have their events in the World Showplace and they won't be in line with you for the rides or anything.

if you go, get your hands on one of those precious moments ariels for me

Sounds good! Thanks everyone!! We'll probably still go (it'll be an early night for us anyways...we have a 7:20 flight the next morning! :scared: ) Have a good time for those of you going for it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter