technical question

What would you prefer?

• Exact amount...exp $7.39

• Rounded amount...exp $8.00

Results are only viewable after voting.

crow11ad

Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!
Hey guys I was talking with my wife and since there are some Disney apps, we go to thinking, if there was an app that had pricing, would you prefer it to have the exact dollar amount or rounded?

Round up. Better to have a little wiggle room! And, I generally round prices up when I am doing mental calcs, so this would work for me.

Exact, but I would be very hesitant to use that app because unless the prices are being reviewed everyday there is no way to keep it accurate.

Rounded up.

I'm insulted that so many advertising companies think they are "fooling people" into a deal. It's less than $10! It's only $9.99! :rolleyes:

Rounded up, but with taxes and additional fees (e.g. peak pricing) included.

Wow thank you...seems really close. Anyone else want to vote?

I'm agreeing with some of the PPs. Round up. I don't care if it's $8.10... round up to $9. If I see that a price is $9 and then I buy it and get back change... that's a good thing. However, the app should qualify that all prices are rounded up to the nearest dollar. Just my two cents worth... ummm... I guess that should be my $1 worth. :goodvibes

Just need a couple of more votes if you do not mind. Much appreciation....:thumbsup2:worship::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter