Technical difficulty

terrijoy

Earning My Ears
OK i've been having problems logging on to VMK all week. The last time i disconnected I wasn't able to log back on --- BSOD!!! No logo, no bar. Tried everything this whole week ---- no progress. To make a long story short I finally tried downloading a new shockwave for the second time (out of pure frustration) and it seemed to work. I can log on. got logo and bar but no map. Instead a message that says There is no connection.

Any ideas?? I probably messed around with my computer too much. What should I try now. Would hate to miss the weekend event!

Thanks for your help in advanced

AwesomeDizgal on VMK

I sometimes get the "no connection" message when first logging in.

When I see the message pop up, I immediately hit my F5 key and reload.
That usually works for me.

I HAVE THE SAME THING! :(

But I will try what briar suggested, Thx :D

Terrijoy,

Sorry you are having issues from what I can tell the last two days have had a lot of problems like this for some people. The normal suggesions apply clear your cookies and internet history - clean out any spyware then restart. If this does not help (which by the way it will take forever to load after doing this) then I can only say that hopefully they will resolve these issues with the update on their end quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter