Tecchies - Change My Link into a...

...still waiting for a reply....
Let me try something
new link
What I did was (after copying the link), click on the "Link" icon in the toolbar, paste the copied link in the window, then highlight it and change the words. Then click "insert".

On the other hand, it seems that clicking on that "new link" (which was this thread) doesn't work. I guess once you change the gibberish that identifies the link it can't actually connect with it.

Hmmm...it worked OK on the "old boards" doing it that way.

Last edited:

I type the words first, then highlight the word or phrase to turn into a link, and click the "link" button (it looks like 2 links in a chain) and paste the URL in the popup. I don't know how to do it the other way around.

I type the words first, then highlight the word or phrase to turn into a link, and click the "link" button (it looks like 2 links in a chain) and paste the URL in the popup. I don't know how to do it the other way around.
...where is the link button? :confused3

That was really helpful! :thanks:

:blush: but I still don't have the hang of it...Will try again. EDIT: It worked! Thanks again! :D

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter