Tebi73's DISigns - Thread #2 - ***DISign Break!*** see post 511

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get a "Mickey" with my husband's name "Mike". We got all the girls & I didn't get his.

Could I also get something to put in our window with the fab five with something about it is the Zalman Family's Surprise Disney Vacation?

Love the countdown calendar!

Can I get one starting the countdown in April. We leave July 30.

I'm not sure what all the options are for backgrounds...I saw the Toy Story one. That would be great. Maybe one with the Fab Five. A castle one. And just Mickey for one.

Thanks!

Tebi, your disigns are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us!! Can I request a few disigns?

The first is a countdown calendar. We leave May 31. Don't worry about doing one for March, just April and May would be great. One with a princessy background and one with a tinkerbell/fairy background would be GREAT!!

The second is the disney cutie family. On the top, could it say "Best Sisters", and on the bottom "Disneyland 2011". The oldest is Katelyn, let's do a Tinkerbell for her. (Unless you happen to have a Rapunzel. I didn't see one, so if you don't, that's absolutely fine!! But if you do, let's do her instead of Tink.) The second girl is Avery, could you do Sleeping Beauty for her? And the youngest is Lilly, and she would love Cinderella.

(I need to stop looking, because I keep seeing more and more that I LOVE!! lol!)

Could you also please do a minnie pirate head with the name Katelyn, a zebra mickey head with pink writing with the name Avery, and the red and black minnie head (like this) with the name Lilly.

Thank you so much!! I know I've asked for a lot of them here, we don't leave until the end of May, so no rush!! :)

Okay- I told you I should stop looking!! I just found one more that would be perfect for the 10 year old to wear on the day her sisters do BBB.

Could you do the one with tink laying down with a grumpy look on her face that says "Spoiled to Perfection." Could you change the words to "I'm SO not a princess!"? No name on that one. I don't do ANY disigning, so if this request is too difficult or not what you do, feel free to disregard! ;)

Thanks again!!

Hello again!

Another request Please......

Could I get a lime green Mickey Head with my DIS name TheNextBelle

Thank you!!!!!:cutie:
LimeGreenTheNextBelle.jpg

I have just started looking through your amazing creative disigns. I was wondering if you could make a countdown calendar for my nephews and I. We need April 2011 and May 2011. Could you do a generic disney characters calendar for April and one with Star Wars for May? You could put something like counting down to Disney or whatever works.Thank you!

Hi Allison. I hope that I'm doing this right, I'm new to all of this.

I was wondering if you could make 2 of the Pirate Mickeys for me with the following names: Jackson, Tyler

I would also apprecite a word fill using Phineas & Ferb for Jackson, Tyler, & Daddy.

My third request is for a countdown calendar. We will be at Disney from June 4th - 9th. I"m not sure if the images on the calendars are random or if I'm supposed to choose. In case of the latter, it would be great if you could include Toy Story (they also like Cars, Phineas & Ferb, any Mickey characters)

Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Kelli

I need 2 flying harry potter names.... one "T" and one Sam. Thanks for being so creative!

Could I get a "Mickey" with my husband's name "Mike". We got all the girls & I didn't get his.

Could I also get something to put in our window with the fab five with something about it is the Zalman Family's Surprise Disney Vacation?

I'm not sure what all the options are for backgrounds...I saw the Toy Story one. That would be great. Maybe one with the Fab Five. A castle one. And just Mickey for one.

Thanks!

I would dearly love your Harry Potter page ... one with "T" and one with Sam.
Thanks so much!

Tebi, your disigns are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us!! Can I request a few disigns?

The first is a countdown calendar. We leave May 31. Don't worry about doing one for March, just April and May would be great. One with a princessy background and one with a tinkerbell/fairy background would be GREAT!!

The second is the disney cutie family. On the top, could it say "Best Sisters", and on the bottom "Disneyland 2011". The oldest is Katelyn, let's do a Tinkerbell for her. (Unless you happen to have a Rapunzel. I didn't see one, so if you don't, that's absolutely fine!! But if you do, let's do her instead of Tink.) The second girl is Avery, could you do Sleeping Beauty for her? And the youngest is Lilly, and she would love Cinderella.

(I need to stop looking, because I keep seeing more and more that I LOVE!! lol!)

Could you also please do a minnie pirate head with the name Katelyn, a zebra mickey head with pink writing with the name Avery, and the red and black minnie head (like this) with the name Lilly.

Thank you so much!! I know I've asked for a lot of them here, we don't leave until the end of May, so no rush!! :)

Okay- I told you I should stop looking!! I just found one more that would be perfect for the 10 year old to wear on the day her sisters do BBB.

Could you do the one with tink laying down with a grumpy look on her face that says "Spoiled to Perfection." Could you change the words to "I'm SO not a princess!"? No name on that one. I don't do ANY disigning, so if this request is too difficult or not what you do, feel free to disregard! ;)

Thanks again!!

I'll work on these for ya'll this week.

Hi again!! :) I have another request for ya!

Could I get a countdown calendar. We leave June 19. Would it be a problem to get March, Apr, May and June? I would love a Grand Floridian background - if you have it - if not, then a Mickey Mouse one would be perfect, too.

Thanks!!!! ;)

Tebi THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE MY LIME GREEN MICKEY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cheer2:

You did some wonderful dissigns for me and the girls just loved them. Can I request one more? My daughters drama club is doing a Disney play, it's really awsome since we are a Disney loving family. She is Singing the begining of Wishes as her solo. I am so excited and Wishes will be even more special now. We all had to come up with our own Disney costume. I have had her a Minnie skirt made and can't think of a shirt for her to wear with it, wondering if you could do

WPES - In Big letters, Disney Font, Red with white polka dots.
Drama Club - In smaller letters, Disney Font, Red with White polka dots.

I realize I am asking a lot if this is something that can't be done, I understand.

Thanks for considering.

Last year you did some great designs for door magnets for our Magic med cruise
This year we are going on the new Disney Dream and so those magnets cannot be used that had dates on!
I would love anything that you could do for us

Tracey, Eric and Luke Wilson from Uk

Thanks so much!

Hi Allison. I hope that I'm doing this right, I'm new to all of this.

I was wondering if you could make 2 of the Pirate Mickeys for me with the following names: Jackson, Tyler

I would also apprecite a word fill using Phineas & Ferb for Jackson, Tyler, & Daddy.

My third request is for a countdown calendar. We will be at Disney from June 4th - 9th. I"m not sure if the images on the calendars are random or if I'm supposed to choose. In case of the latter, it would be great if you could include Toy Story (they also like Cars, Phineas & Ferb, any Mickey characters)

Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Kelli
PirateMickeyHeadTyler-3.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJackson-2.jpg

PhineasFerbNameFillJackson-1.jpg

PhineasFerbNameFillTyler.jpg

PhineasFerbNameFillDaddy-1.jpg

jacktysmomApril2011.jpg

jacktysmomMay2011.jpg

jacktysmomJune2011.jpg

FamilyVacationSurpriseZalman.jpg

BigMickeyMike-1.jpg

Thanks!
welovetoystoryApril2011.jpg

welovetoystoryMay2011.jpg

welovetoystoryJune2011.jpg

welovetoystoryJuly2011.jpg

:banana:

Thank you so much! I couldn't be more happy with your designs! I really appreciate you and the time that you took to make the designs. My kids are going to LOVE it !!!!:banana:

Hi Tebi - Can you do the Princess Micky Head with Princess Tiana? The names are:

Yvonne
Pamela
Dionne
Jordan

Also, can you make the Micky head with the red shorts with the same names. Thank you.

Yvonne

can you please do me 3 autograph book covers(cruise) bring back the dream? i need2 for girls-#1 name SAVANNAH'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK #2 nameKASSIDY'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK 1 FOR BOY- name DALTON'S AUTOGRAPH BOOK.. do you do pages for the book? thanks for any help!!! i would really love a design for luggage tags or bag tags with mickey and the dream ship if you can do it,too!!!for FE.

HI!!! Will you please do a cutie family disign for us? We would like it to say

Our Family Vacation

The cuties will be
Tigger...Dad
Minnie...Mom
Tink...Abby
Stitch...Ella

Walt Disney World 2011

thank you thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter