Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you are going to kill me but I spelled a name wrong...
I just need another Mickey Pirate with Brayden.
Thanks! Sorry!

I absolutely love your DISigns :yay: and would be very appreciative if you could make a few name designs for our upcomong cruise.

Would love the following if you have time:

Harry Potter fill - Josh

Phineas & Ferb Fill - Josh

Minnie pink fill - Bonnie, Amelia

Mickey fill - Ben

Goofy Name (like below) - Josh, Ben, Noah, Jim

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...b 5/?action=view&current=GoofyNameRonelle.jpg

Baseball Mickey (like below) - Josh, Ben

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=BaseballMickeyJonathan.jpg

Thanks so much!
Bonnie :thanks:

Hi,
We used your countdown calendar last year for our trip and my son loved it. We have some friends who are taking their first trip to Disneyland March 29th. Their daughter is autistic and thinks they are leaving "today" everyday. I was thinking one of these calendars would help her with the countdown. She loves the princesses but they also have a 11 year old boy. Is there any design with both princesses and Mickey and friends so they both could use it? Maybe it could say The Barnstable Family Vacation Countdown. I just need it for the month of March.

Thank you so much!!

Hi Tebi73,
I love this disign and was wondering if you could please personalize it with "Maurice Family" in place of the name Jayden? Not sure if that is too long or not? Thank you!

SeaWorldJayden.jpg

MommyTeacherDisneyFanAA.jpg

MommyTeacherDisneyFanAAboy.jpg

I am an emotional crying wreck right now! It is just so so so so cute!!! Thank You So Much:love::cloud9:

Hi there! First off let me start by saying that your work is amazing!

Can you please make a Mickey pirate with the name Scott -- and a Minnie pirate with the name Jessica?

Also, I loveee the little families (http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=FAMILYVACATIONHeadington.jpg) Can you please do 'our family' at the top.... Mickey - Scott, Minnie - Jessica, Girl dog - Rylee, Girl Cat - Maggie .... and Disney vacation 2011 at the bottom?

Thank you soooo much! :) :love:

Hi!

Love your creations! Could I please get 2 countdown calendars for our Disney Cruise? If I could get one with princesses & Minnie and the second with Toy Story and Phineas & Ferb that would be great. Our cruise leaves April 17, 2011. However, we are flying in the day before...could you mark both of those days?

Thanks so much!!
Chris

Thanks so much for the pirate mickey & minnie names. You are the best and my family is gonna love them!

Love the new DISigns. Don't you feel so wonderful when someone appreciates your work and tells you? I see many thank yous on this page and that has to feel great.:goodvibes

Anyway - your thread is reaching the 250 page limit. Once it hits 250 I have to close it. So you can start an new page when you hit in the 240's and then I will close your thread. Just let me know when. :thumbsup2
Penny:hippie:

I showed Lauren and Lisa the shirts tonight and they LOVE them!!

They are hoping you can do a couple more for us...

This one (above) with:

Lauren
Lisa
Maroo
Jordan
Jessica

and Lauren would also like a Tink name fill with Lauren :)

we are using dark transfers on all of these - so the boxes around them are great! :)

the Disigns are beautiful!!! Can I be a bother and ask for 3 more i'm sorry last minute taggalongs lol

Tracy, Caroline - Misc. Disney (doesn't matter)
and Gavin - Cars, or mickey whatever is easier

thank you soooo much!!!

Hi Tebi73,

My kids are LOVING the countdown calendar that you made them for their August trip! My DD gets up in the morning and marking the day off is one of the first things she does! :) I was wondering if you could make us another one for our cruise? The cruise isn't until June 15th 2012. I would only need it from January 2012. It is awhile away so no hurry. Thanks so much! :)

Not a problem! I will work on this for you in between all of the other requests since you won't need it for a while.

Oh you are going to kill me but I spelled a name wrong...
I just need another Mickey Pirate with Brayden.
Thanks! Sorry!

No big deal! I'll fix it up for you tonight!

I absolutely love your DISigns :yay: and would be very appreciative if you could make a few name designs for our upcomong cruise.

Harry Potter fill - Josh

Mickey fill - Ben

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...b 5/?action=view&current=GoofyNameRonelle.jpg

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=BaseballMickeyJonathan.jpg

Thanks so much!

I'll work on these for you tonight!

Hi,
We used your countdown calendar last year for our trip and my son loved it. We have some friends who are taking their first trip to Disneyland March 29th. Their daughter is autistic and thinks they are leaving "today" everyday. I was thinking one of these calendars would help her with the countdown. She loves the princesses but they also have a 11 year old boy. Is there any design with both princesses and Mickey and friends so they both could use it? Maybe it could say The Barnstable Family Vacation Countdown. I just need it for the month of March.

Thank you so much!!

I'll work on this for you this evening and should have it posted sometime tonight or tomorrow morning!

Hi Tebi73,
I love this disign and was wondering if you could please personalize it with "Maurice Family" in place of the name Jayden? Not sure if that is too long or not? Thank you!

SeaWorldJayden.jpg

Will do! Should have it ready sometime tonight!

Can you please make a Mickey pirate with the name Scott -- and a Minnie pirate with the name Jessica?

Also, I loveee the little families (http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=FAMILYVACATIONHeadington.jpg) Can you please do 'our family' at the top.... Mickey - Scott, Minnie - Jessica, Girl dog - Rylee, Girl Cat - Maggie .... and Disney vacation 2011 at the bottom?

I'll work on this for you tonight!

Hi!

Love your creations! Could I please get 2 countdown calendars for our Disney Cruise? If I could get one with princesses & Minnie and the second with Toy Story and Phineas & Ferb that would be great. Our cruise leaves April 17, 2011. However, we are flying in the day before...could you mark both of those days?

Thanks so much!!
Chris

Love the new DISigns. Don't you feel so wonderful when someone appreciates your work and tells you? I see many thank yous on this page and that has to feel great.:goodvibes

Anyway - your thread is reaching the 250 page limit. Once it hits 250 I have to close it. So you can start an new page when you hit in the 240's and then I will close your thread. Just let me know when. :thumbsup2
Penny:hippie:

Thanks Penny! I was wondering how I was supposed to go about getting the thread closed & restart a new one! I'll probably try to work on that this week!

This one (above) with:

Lauren
Lisa
Maroo
Jordan
Jessica

we are using dark transfers on all of these - so the boxes around them are great! :)

the Disigns are beautiful!!! Can I be a bother and ask for 3 more i'm sorry last minute taggalongs lol

Tracy, Caroline - Misc. Disney (doesn't matter)
and Gavin - Cars, or mickey whatever is easier

thank you soooo much!!!

I'll fix these up for you tonight!

Harry Potter fill - Josh

Mickey fill - Ben

Thanks so much!
PinkMinnieFillAmelia.jpg

PhineasFerbNameFillJosh.jpg

MickeyFillBen.jpg

HarryPotterFillJosh.jpg

PinkMinnieFillBonnie.jpg

GoofyNameJosh.jpg

GoofyNameJim.jpg

GoofyNameBen.jpg

GoofyNameNoah.jpg

BaseballMickeyBen.jpg

BaseballMickeyJosh.jpg

Hi,

Thank you so much!!
barnstableMarch2011.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadJessica-1.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadScott.jpg

CutieFamilyJessicaMouse.jpg

Hi!

Thanks so much!!
Chris
irishone21March2011.jpg

irishone21April2011.jpg

irishone21bMarch2011.jpg

irishone21bApril2011.jpg

This one (above) with:

Lauren
Lisa
Maroo
Jordan
Jessica

DisneyWorldFillMaroo.jpg

DisneyWorldFillLisa.jpg

DisneyWorldFillLauren.jpg

DisneyWorldFillJordan.jpg

DisneyWorldFillJessica.jpg

Tink2FillLauren.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter