• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids are having the best time marking off the countdown calendar that you created. Thanks again.

In the meantime, I am having a great time looking at all of your designs. My mom is a HUGE Goofy fan so I am putting the whole family in the Goofy designs that you created. One request, please. Is it possible to get one that just says Goof. My youngest does not want to be baby so she will be Little Goof, myself Big Goof, dh Biggest Goof and Grandma Granny Goof. Now I just need one for my son. Thanks so much.:thumbsup2
GoofBlank.jpg

This is so cute!!!!! If possible can I request this in African american. I have a short hair cut. I have a 18yr old DD a pony tail and an 8yr old DD with braids, my son is 15yr old, short curly cut. Lastly Im having a baby but dont know what it is yet so an infant boy one and one with a girl.:cloud9:

:confused3Thank you so much for the Pirate's. Can I get 2 more. I can't believe I left off 2 names :confused3
Minnie heads with
Lily
Dayne

Could I also trouble you for the some of the same names in the balloons and the Bubbled names with the Fab 5 on the left side.
Here are the names again. Barbara
Jamiie
Dayne
Lily
Bill
Liz
Jordyn
George
Mary
Cameron
Jillian

Thanks again for doing this.
PirateMinnieHeadLily.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadDayne.jpg

Fab5FillLiz.jpg

Fab5FillLily.jpg

Fab5FillJordyn.jpg

Fab5FillJillian.jpg

Fab5FillJamie.jpg

Fab5FillGeorge.jpg

Fab5FillDayne.jpg

Fab5FillCameron.jpg

Fab5FillBill.jpg

Fab5FillBarbara.jpg

Fab5FillMary.jpg

I am not sure if this is do-able...We had planned a trip then had to cancel and just tonight found out it is back on!! But we leave in 15 days! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I would love some name fills, if you don't mind!

:)

Lauren - pink minnie mouse and red minnie mouse
Lisa - red minnie mouse
Maroo - chip and dale, and one with a Fab 5
Jessica - Little Mermaid
Jumpy - Goofy
Jordan - Goofy

If you can't get to them, it is ok!
MinnieFillLauren.jpg

PinkMinnieFillLauren.jpg

GoofyFillJumpy.jpg

GoofyFillJordan.jpg

Fab5FillMaroo.jpg

ChipDaleFillMaroo.jpg

ArielFillJessica.jpg

MinnieFillLisa.jpg

I have a request please... On you finished projects page was a family in side a mickey head

photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Finished%20Projects/DSCF7479.jpg

Can I get that for our trip in May.

The dad (Bret) should have red hair with square glasses
Mom(Charity) - Brown hair with side bangs and square glasses
2 year old boy (Parker) - reddish blonde hair
14 year old girl niece (Emily)- brown hair is a side pony tail...

If this is to complicated I understand.. I didn't see this in your blanks folders?

Thank you!
This one was created for me by someone else before our 2008 trip. I can re-create something similar. If you want to check out my Mouse Ear Family thread and make a new post there, I'll be glad to recreate one for you.

The Mickey heads are wonderful!!! The kids were over the moon to see their names! As they have uncommon names they never see anything with their names and this was jus awesome! They were so excited " Look! it has MY NAME!!"

Thank you so much!

Rogue1230

OMG!! You just made my day with your wonderful work:lovestruc Thank you so much, my DS will love this so much!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi! Is there any way you could male me a few Mickey Pirate ears...
Mickey..Carson
Minnie..Taylor
Minnie.. Shannon
Mickey..Jeff
Minnie..Janna
Mickey..Braxton
Mickey..Brandtley
Mickey..Ron
Minnie..Janet
Mickey..Braden
Minnie...Michelle

Oh I know that is a lot but we are traveling on a big family vacation and of course I am way behind! THANKS A TON!!!

This is so cute!!!!! If possible can I request this in African american. I have a short hair cut. I have a 18yr old DD a pony tail and an 8yr old DD with braids, my son is 15yr old, short curly cut. Lastly Im having a baby but dont know what it is yet so an infant boy one and one with a girl.:cloud9:
MommyTeacherDisneyFanAA.jpg

MommyTeacherDisneyFanAAboy.jpg

Hi! Is there any way you could male me a few Mickey Pirate ears...
Mickey..Carson
Minnie..Taylor
Minnie.. Shannon
Mickey..Jeff
Minnie..Janna
Mickey..Braxton
Mickey..Brandtley
Mickey..Ron
Minnie..Janet
Mickey..Braden
Minnie...Michelle

Oh I know that is a lot but we are traveling on a big family vacation and of course I am way behind! THANKS A TON!!!
PirateMickeyHeadCarson-1.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadShannon.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadTaylor.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJeff.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadMichelle-1.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadJanna.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadJanet.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadRon.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadBraxton.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadBrandtley.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadBraden.jpg

Hi Tebi73,

My kids are LOVING the countdown calendar that you made them for their August trip! My DD gets up in the morning and marking the day off is one of the first things she does! :) I was wondering if you could make us another one for our cruise? The cruise isn't until June 15th 2012. I would only need it from January 2012. It is awhile away so no hurry. Thanks so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter