Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to know if you could make me the one with big sister and the bear on the swing and i would like the name Mariah and i would like one with tinkerbell says spoiled to perfection with cheyenne on it and I don't know if you could do it or not but if you could do one that says big brother on it with hot wheels with the name Chase if not that's fine Thanks so much for your time
CountryBearMariah.jpg

TinkspoiledCheyenne.jpg

HotWheelsChase.jpg

i found a couple i would love, could i get the white epcot one, around the world in a day, with the names and 2010,
mom
dad
kenny
eric
justice

thank you!!

You have such a talent and a creative eye. I wondered if you would mind doing a few for a trip my mother and I will be taking in May 2010 - her first time!

1) Up! balloons with "Margaret & Mammacita's First Trip"
2) The name "Linda" filled with Eyeore or Sully
3) The name "Melissa" filled with the Chessire cat or Jack Skelington
4) The neon Chessire cat with Melissa on it.
5) Angry Donald with Danny on it - for my DH - can't resist that one!

Oh, and do you have anything with Dug from Up? If so, I'd love to get #2 and #3 above with Dug instead.

Thank you so much for all of your time and effort!

Melissa
UPFamiliaMargaretMammacita.jpg

SullyFillLinda.jpg

CheshireCatFillMelissa.jpg

DugFillLinda.jpg

DugFillMelissa.jpg

CheshireCatMelissa.jpg

UpDugMelissa.jpg

DonaldDuckDanny.jpg

those are so perfect, you really do some great work!!! thanks!!

I have been looking for a mickey i saw soemwhere and now i cant find it, it has a black background and gold frame, i think you may have one in your photo bucket, i woudl like to make the boys a shirt that says example..
kenny's autograph shirt. if you get a chance could you make me one for each of the boys? Thank you, i almost have everything to take to the printer in the morning, im still looking for something for animal kingdom, we leave thursday morning so i dont really have much time. You have helped me tremendously!! Thank you!!

i forgot to ask about the disign on our way to disney world, if you could put a name on each, or you could just put sherman family to make it easier for you. Thank you.

i know you are busy and probably have a lot more to do than take care of request for all your admirers on this board. I was hoping you might me able to do a few for our trip in August.

can you get me a countdown for August we leave the 28th
aslo a few others
Pirate Donald Jamie (MY DW)
castle with mouse ears Skyler and Jamie
Gold princesses Breonna (my DN)
Golf Mickey Skyler ( me)
Soccer Mickey Ethan (DS)
Pirate Mickey Caden (DS) couldnt find any in his name
Caden is also a lover of Lightning McQuees if you have anything for him
also 1 last request, kind of off the wall , if you have anything like a shopping minnie can you make that for my wife like the soccer and golf. Told you off the wall.

thanks so much

Thanks so much for the amazing work! Especially the stuff with Dug!! We really appreciate it and this will make our trip even more special.

Thanks again,
Melissa

Just found your designs and LOVE THEM.. You are amazing!

I would love to have a couple if you have time..

Can you use your zebra image and put names in hot pink across them that would say Makayla and one that says Emma?

And the cheshire cat with the name Makayla?

Thank you so much!

Hi! I love your designs. Could you do an angry Donald Duck for me with the name Dean? I found it in the fab 5 section of your photobucket. Thanks!

Wonderful DISigns. Can I please request a few giraffe patterned Mickey Heads with the names...Mike, Cheryl, Mikayla, Matt. I found it in your Mickey Head folder. And also Mickey Head fill in the names fill folder (the blue background with mickey fill) with the Mike and Matt, and the Minney head with Cheryl and Mikayla. Thank you so much. No hurry, our trip isn't until August.

My DD loved the plain irish design but would like it to be with Kris (instead of Kristine that you made for her) so that the letters pop more. May I please have that design?

Dear Allison,
You completed the bolt invitations for me for my daughter kiersten. I just got her soccer schedule and realized that there is a conflict with her friend birthday party that was set for April 10th. I was wondering if you could just change it to Sunday April 11th. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Katie

i know you are busy and probably have a lot more to do than take care of request for all your admirers on this board. I was hoping you might me able to do a few for our trip in August.

aslo a few others
Golf Mickey Skyler ( me)
Soccer Mickey Ethan (DS)
also 1 last request, kind of off the wall , if you have anything like a shopping minnie can you make that for my wife like the soccer and golf. Told you off the wall.

thanks so much

Just found your designs and LOVE THEM.. You are amazing!

I would love to have a couple if you have time..

Can you use your zebra image and put names in hot pink across them that would say Makayla and one that says Emma?

And the cheshire cat with the name Makayla?

Thank you so much!

Hi! I love your designs. Could you do an angry Donald Duck for me with the name Dean? I found it in the fab 5 section of your photobucket. Thanks!

Wonderful DISigns. Can I please request a few giraffe patterned Mickey Heads with the names...Mike, Cheryl, Mikayla, Matt. I found it in your Mickey Head folder. And also Mickey Head fill in the names fill folder (the blue background with mickey fill) with the Mike and Matt, and the Minney head with Cheryl and Mikayla. Thank you so much. No hurry, our trip isn't until August.

My DD loved the plain irish design but would like it to be with Kris (instead of Kristine that you made for her) so that the letters pop more. May I please have that design?

Dear Allison,
You completed the bolt invitations for me for my daughter kiersten. I just got her soccer schedule and realized that there is a conflict with her friend birthday party that was set for April 10th. I was wondering if you could just change it to Sunday April 11th. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Katie

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond! My home computer has been wonky for the past few days, so I haven't been able to do any Photoshop work. Hopefully DH will get it fixed today, so I can work on these for ya'll tonight or tomorrow!

Could you design a Pirate Mickey heads with the names Eliud and Fabian, and another three in a pirate Minnie Heads for Wanda, Valeria and Loraine. Thanks in advance!!

Hi! You did a fantastic job on the pirate heads for our Disney trip next month but I was hoping you could add the year onto the right hand ear of each of the designs so that we will remember they were from our 2010 trip. The plan is to print the transfers next week. We are so excited to finally be going and we appreciate your help in creating a nice memento.

These images were:

Jack Skellington "Grandpa"
Mickey Mouse "Grandpa"
Tinkerbell "Grandma"
Pluto "Grandma"
Goofy "Daddy"
Minnie "Mommy"
Stitch "Jack"

Thank you so much!

those are so perfect, you really do some great work!!! thanks!!

I have been looking for a mickey i saw soemwhere and now i cant find it, it has a black background and gold frame, i think you may have one in your photo bucket, i woudl like to make the boys a shirt that says example..
kenny's autograph shirt. if you get a chance could you make me one for each of the boys? Thank you, i almost have everything to take to the printer in the morning, im still looking for something for animal kingdom, we leave thursday morning so i dont really have much time. You have helped me tremendously!! Thank you!!

i forgot to ask about the disign on our way to disney world, if you could put a name on each, or you could just put sherman family to make it easier for you. Thank you.
I'm so sorry! I missed this request! I see that you were leaving today! I hope you have a great time!

aslo a few others
Golf Mickey Skyler ( me)
Soccer Mickey Ethan (DS)

thanks so much

skymanMarch2010.jpg

skymanApril2010.jpg

skymanMay2010.jpg

skymanJune2010.jpg

skymanJuly2010.jpg

skymanAugust2010.jpg

PirateDonaldHeadJamie.jpg

CastleMouseEarsSkylerJamie.jpg

GoldPrincessesBrionna.jpg

GolfMickeySkyler.jpg

SoccerMickeyEthan.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadCaden.jpg

LighteningMcQueenCaden.jpg

ShoppingMinnieJamie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter